Consequence

Vegeta POV

Vegeta woke next to Goku, he was face was in Goku's chest. Vegeta remembered the night's events. Vegeta had a feeling in his stomach. The same familiar feeling from before, but Vegeta couldn't figure it out. Finaly few moments passed before vegeta realized this was the same feeling he had when he was expecting. Vegeta began to tremble, 'why now? why? I...I... how... Akumo...' Vegeta's mind raced, he jumped out of bed as quitely and quickly as he could. Vegeta dresses in is World Tournament gi and headed out. What would happen now? Why did this have to happen now? Out of all times it had to be now. Vegeta ran into Castiel, his expression was full of sorrow. "Vegeta you fool, what did you do?" Vegeta flinched, 'what a-are yo-"

"Don't play dumb... Your expecting a child... possibly more than one," Vegeta couldn't escape Castiel's ice cold gaze, "we have to get rid of it." Vegeta's jaw dropped and fear twisted his heart, "W-w-what?"

"We need to defeat Akumo, this child will only get in the way," vegeta backed away shielding his abdomen with his arm, "n-no... You can't..."

"Do you want to die along with the child? Do you want everyone you care about DIE?" 

"I won't let you kill my child... I don't care if akumo comes now!" Castiel shook his head unsheathing his blade. Vegeta took a step back, "stay away!" Castiel lunged ignoring Vegeta's warning. The next thing happened in a blink of an eye. All Vegeta saw was a green blur, Piccolo had intervened the attack. he took a blow to the shoulder down to his abdomen. "Piccolo..." Vegeta stared at the Namekian warrior who stood before him. "I heard everything... Castiel, I won't let you kill anyone. Even if it means risking our survival." Castiel scowled, "you have any idea what Vegeta had done? This is why I kept him away from Goku, Ajax and Ares!" 

"what are you talking about?" Vegeta questioned, Castiel's eyes burned into Vegeta's, 'Akumo knows our wearabouts! He's coming! and he is getting Morpheus back on us!"

"Morpheus?'" Vegeta and Piccolo echoed, "you know him as Kuro... The man that killed Scourge. They know exactly what is happening now... all they needed to do so was a new young life to be created... it's too late now..." Castiel turned to see Goku behind him, a mixture of anger, sorrow, and betrayl shined in his eyes. "You tried to kill my child..." Goku said in a dark tone, "how could you be so heartless?" Castiel took a step closer to Goku until he was nose to nose with the saiyan. "I was never gifted with that... I ain't got the luxury to care..." before Castiel left he said, "get ready... They'll be here any minute..." Vegeta stared after Castiel, what had he meant by he didn't have the luxury to care? A rummble shook the Lookout and a dark energy appeared. The fighters rushed outside. Akumo stood next to Morpheus. Akumo looked almost exactly like Scourge when he came back. Same ravenous talons, same deformed face, black blood matted demon's tail, and with horns twisting in maolovent ways. Without warning Akumo launched at the nearest person. Piccolo. Piccolo punched Akumo upright his jaw sending him staggering backwards, but it was no use. Akumo was back at charging at Piccolo. This time Castiel appeared before him and slashed Akumo across the face with the silver dagger. Akumo screeched as loud sizzling sounded from the freshly opened wound. Vegeta took the advantage he kicked Akumo on his sides. Goku ki blast him down, giving Castiel a chance to attack again. Before Castiel could Morpheus grasped the angel by the scruff of his jacket flinging him to the side. Castiel landed with a tud. Vegeta took a blow to the face, and Goku a slash to the side. "tch! damn it!" vegeta cursed, "hehe.. helloe Vegeta... it's been quiet some time eh?" Anger boiled in Vegeta, "shut up you son of a bitch!" Morpheus summoned a scyth, "don't worry... i'll kill your mate first..." before Morpheus could attack, his arm was sliced off. Morpheus snarled and whirled his head. Ajax and Ares stood there reading more attacks. "KIDS GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!!" vegeta snarled, "Kamehameha flash!" bothe of the yelled in unsion sending a beam crashing into Morpheus. Right after Ajax and Ares flew away, "We'll get help!" Ares yelled, vegeta saw the dust clear and instead of Morpheus, Akumo launched himself at Vegeta pinning him down. Claws sanked into vegeta's shoulders, "hehe...HAHAHA! You will die! No-" Akumo was cut off by Morpheus slicing him in half with his scyth. Instantly, Akumo turned to ash. Vegeta stared at Morpheus, "Vegeta, you really thought I ally myself with that weakling? The son of the one who failed me? I don't deal with failure." Morpheus smiled wickedly,  Vegeta luanched a ki blast at Morpheus. "Castiel! Give me your blade!" Vegeta yelled, Castiel threw the dagger. As Vegeta caught it he readied an attack. Vegeta aimed for the jugular, Morpheus parried the attack with his own blade. Morpheus slashed Vegeta across one eye, half-blinding him. Morpheus came down with the hilt of his blade on Vegeta's head. Stars exploded, the blow was ten time harder than when Castiel hit him. Vegeta pumbled to the ground, he tried to gain his bearings but his vision was fuzzy and blurry. "Special Beam Cannon!" From what Vegeta could see, he saw an beam cut through Morpheus. "YOU DAMN NAMEKIAN! YOU'LL PAY!" Vegeta felt get picked up by strong arms, "Vegeta!" Goku's voice sounded, Vegeta tilted his head only to see Goku's blurry face. "C'mon! I'll get you outta here!" a rumble sounded the ground, "you won't be going anywhere!" a loud yell of agony ranged and Vegeta was back on the ground. 'Shit... I can't even get up!' Vegeta staggered up on his feet. He swayed side to side. Vegeta picked up his blade, he could barely see. But he did see Goku impaled to the ground. "You son of a bitch..."  Vegeta growled, "oh you still have some fight in you... Exactly what I was looking for..." Vegeta launched himself at Morpheus, he managed to slash the Morpheus' arm but he kept dodging the rest of Vegeta's attacks. Vegeta did the same to Morpheus. "Let's see if you can dodge this!" Morpheus let out a needle like toung and attempted to strike Vegeta. Vegeta just barely dodged the blow, "heh... You fell for it..." vegeta felt a sudden sting on his back. Immediatly Vegeta felt paralyzed, he fell to the floor twitching. Not long after Vegeta was consumed by darkness. 

Goku POV

Goku saw Vegeta go down, "DAMN IT!!!" Goku tried to rip of what was impaling him but it kept growing back the instant it broke. Morpheus picked up Vegeta throwing the saiyan over his shoulder. "Looks like my plans changed... I'll leave you and that namekian to bleed out... oh and by the way... Thank to Akumo, I don't have a time limit... Farewell saiyan..." Morpheus opened the portal and disappeared leaving no trace behind. "V-Vegeta.... NOOOO!" Goku ripped off the impaler and began to slam his fist on the gound, "I c-can't lose you again... Vegeta..."

A/N thank you for all the support my lovelies!