Chapter Eleven: Babies

Goku POV
Goku held Vegeta's hand as Bulma made the insertion. A few weeks ago Goku had managed to convince Vegeta to let Bulma do the c section. Of course that meant Bulma had to keep her mouth shut about everything. "Its okay Vegeta you can do this just relax." Vegeta shot a glare, "you try to relax when this is happening to you!"
"Okay Vegeta your gonna feel some tugs." Bulma said breaking the small argument. Vegeta bit back a wail and resisted to clench Goku's hand any harder. The pain was intense. 'tugs? This doesn't feel like just tugs!' Vegeta shut his eyes tight, whishing the process to be over with. At last what felt like forever the operation was done. "Well, congratulations guys you two have two beautiful boys!" Bulma smiled at the saiyans. Vegeta gave out a breathy sigh and Goku purred loudly. Bulma handed the two baby boys. The two gave out tiny wails and squirmed around in Vegeta's arms. One looked exactly like Vegeta but his hair was a soft brown. The other looked exactly like Goku and his hair was raven black. Vegeta stared at his two kids. 'Their mine... Mine's and Goku's.' Vegeta began to purr loudly. "What are we gonna name them?" Vegeta asked Goku, "anything you want." He responded. Vegeta thought for a moment. "The one with the black hair Ares. You name the other," Goku purred, "how about Ajax?" Vegeta nodded in agreement. Vegeta looked over at Bulma, "thank you." He said Bulma gave no more response than a charismatic smile.
Time skippy :)
Vegeta held his two sons. Next to him sits a massive box full of baby stuff sent by Bulma. Vegeta slowly began to trust the woman again. Ajax began to pull on Vegeta's tail that grew back recently. Vegeta pulled away his tail, "now Ajax no pulling my tail," the little boy looked up at him with curious eyes. Then Ares began to pull Vegeta's tail, and ironically Ajax began to pull on Vegeta's tail again. "C'mon you guys!" Vegeta tried to dislatch Ajax from his tail and Ares from pulling his hair. Eventually Vegeta kinda gave up, "you guys are gonna give me gray hairs even before I turn 80!" Goku walked in the room. "Having a little trouble there?" Goku smiled taking Ares and Ajax off of Vegeta's hair and tail. Ajax began to cry hand reaching out to Vegeta. "Hehehe... He's mommy's boy alright!" Goku chuckled letting Ajax back to Vegeta. He curled up on Vegeta's lap. Vegeta looked up to see Goku tearing. "What's the matter Goku?" Vegeta asked worried, "I can't believe it. We're a family." Goku swooped up Vegeta, Ajax, and Ares. "Goku what are you doing?" Vegeta suppressed a chuckle, "I love you all." Goku said, "I know that already." Vegeta smiled and out of the blue the voice from his nightmare returns. Soon Vegeta... Soon... Vengeance will be served.