Party Before The Big Day And The Party After

Goku POV

Goku sat in the back of the car with Kirrin, Teinshinhan, Chaoutzu, 18, Yamcha, and Bulma. It was a gender mix of a bachelor party. They were all heading to a club at downtown. Goku was a little anxious. He missed having Vegeta next to him. Not to mention his kids Ajax and Ares. They were dropped off at Piccolo's place. The namekian warrior seemed okay with having them around. He didn't want to come to the party but said he'll be there for the wedding. "So Goku, you excited?" Bulma asked eyes full of charisma, "yeah! I mean... I won't get to see Vegeta for an entire day... But besides that I can't wait!" Goku smiled

Everyone reached the club five minutes later. When Goku entered the club he forgotten what a club looked like so he was taken back at the site. The club Goku was in was painted with floroulecent paints, circular tables peppered here and there, and there were several booths around. The gang took their seats at a booth near the back and began the celebration. Everyone talked about almost everything and drinking beer after beer. Goku at this point began to speak ina slurred way. "g-uyses... l-likes where areses we staying at agains?" Goku asked randomly, "silly Goku... wese are staying at... uh... that place." Bulma responded the same slurred way as Goku. 

After a few beers later the gang had their limit. Or so told by the manager of the place. Of course they called a cab for everyone and somehow managed to fit every one in. As soon as the gang reached the hotel. The party was far from over. Goku had somehow stolen a bunch of alcohol drinks from the club. As well as a spare stereo. "Guys why don't we go to the woodlands and party up in there. No one will hear us," 18 suggested and everyone agreed... literalty without thinking. 

In the woodlands the stereos were set up and now booming with electronic music, pop, rap and a whole bunch of other music generes. Everyone was dancing and having a good time. Goku had forgotten about the day coming tomorrow, but he didn't want to worry. He just wanted to party for the night. And he did...

Vegeta POV

Vegeta woke up in a rather small box. 'what in the...?' Vegeta's head swirled and he felt really sick. Vegeta turned his head around to observe his surroundings. Streamers were everywhere, paint in the walls, confetti on the floor, and 17 was tapped onto the celing with shit loads of duct tape. Vegeta tried to get up but his butt was stuck in the box. 'Kami why?' Vegeta cursed himself for a moment before giving up. "17! 17! 17! wake up!" Vegeta yelled, 17 stirred and he opened his eyes. At first 17 seemd dumbfounded before realizing his situation. "What the hell? How is this even possible?" 17 wriggled around causing th etap to tear away and left him dangling off the celing by one leg. "So... what happened to you?" 17 asked, "oh i don't know maybe I'm stuck in a fucking box!" Vegeta yelled, as soon as Vegeta yelled Gohan bursted out of a rondom pile of confetti and streamers. "Huh-wha?" Vegeta jumped finally getting out of the box. "oh shit I forgot Gohan was here," 17 said getting free from the remaining tape. "so... where are the others?" 17's questoion threw Vegeta off. What had happened to Launch and ChiChi? "uh... No idea but we better look."

"wait Vegeta... Isn't today your wedding?" Gohan reminded, "SHIIT!!!! we gotta hurry and find those two before everything!" The group split up and searched at the rented house. Unfortunatly, Vegeta found them but... they were in the same bed together naked. Vegeta slammed the door shut wanting to scratch out his eyes. Gohan rushed in the room to see what was going on. "Hey, vegeta are you okay?" Vegeta gave no response, "Vegeta?"

A/N Im super saiyan UT that I did not update in so long but here we are my lovelies!