Chapter Ten: Nightmares

Vegeta's POV
Vegeta lay on the recliner rubbing his swollen belly. It was the first month of the pregnancy. 'i wonder if it will be a boy or girl.' Vegeta sighed he was growing more and more tired as the day passed by. It was strange to him. He knew the pregnancy would make him tired but not as much as this. Vegeta closed his eyes and fell asleep.
Dream mode
Vegeta walked down a strange path. His surroundings were dead trees, moonless and starless night sky. Fog lingered around making it incredibly hard to see what was ahead. 'where am I?' Vegeta thought looking around. "Hahahaha!" An evil laugh echoed the woods. Vegeta whirled around, "At last... I can get through to you." The voice said it's tone was deep and rough. A male voice. Vegeta said nothing. "Now... The REAL terror begins Vegeta."  Vegeta suddenly felt extreme levels of fear. "That's the terror you will feel. My wrath agianst you mortals! Especially you! I had destroyed your race! I controlled Freiza to kill your race but then... The humans got in the way and I threw you more enemies... BUT YOU AND THOSE FILTHY HUMANS AND THAT BRAT SAIYAN KAKARROT KEPT COMING BACK!!! I... WILL NOT ALLOW IT!!! I WILL KILL EVERY ALLY YOU AND KAKARROT HAVE! THE NAMEKIANS! YOUR FRIENDS! EVERYONE!!! YOU SAIYANS WILL PAY FOR INTERFERING WITH MY PLANS!" The voice boomed making Vegeta's ears hurt. "Who are you!?" He yelled fear being replaced by fury, "you will soon find out." Suddenly Vegeta saw the man standing right in front of him. His features were blurred impossible to see, but he was tall and had claws in each hand. "Soon Vegeta... Soon you'll see pure terror." The man purred.
Dream Mode End
Vegeta woke with a jolt. He was drenched in sweat and was trembling uncontrollably. "Soon Vegeta." The voice echoed in his head. Then a sudden image appeared. Goku lying in a puddle of blood. Vegeta's eyes widen and heart hammering. "Hey Vegeta I'm home!" Goku's voice startled Vegeta. "Are you okay?" Vegeta shook his head and ran into Goku's arms. 'he's alive. He's alive. He's alive.' Vegeta repeated in his head. "What's the matter?"
"I-I dreamt you were dead." Goku grabbed Vegeta's chin so that they made eye contact. "I'm here. Nothing is gonna happen to me." Goku kissed Vegeta in reassurance. Then carried him to their bedroom.