Chapter Thirteen: Scourge

Vegeta POV
Vegeta stared straight at Scourge's icy blue eyes. Scourge began to slowly walk towards Vegeta and his kids. "Stay back you repugnant fool!" Vegeta snarled tail lashing, Scourge stopped and looked up. "Or what saiyan prince? You're gonna fight me? Kill me?" Vegeta got into a fighting stance, "of course the saiyan chooses to fight," Scourge sighed in an instant he appeared in front of Vegeta grasping him around the waist. Vegeta's arms beneath Scourge's, "I will give you another chance to surrender prince."
"NEVER!!!" Vegeta broke free and round housed kicked Scourge in the face. Then he sent a birage of ki blasts. Vegeta took the chance and swooped his kids and flew off to hide them. He had to get them out of the fight or els they will get hurt or worse. Vegeta his Ares and Ajax in a small burrow hidden beneath ferns and bramble thickets. Vegeta turned around ready for Scourge. 'where are you Scourge? You fucking coward.'
"Behind you." Vegeta whirled around but it was too late. Scourge stabbed him with an energy blade. Just like Black did. Vegeta held his sternum in disbelief, "no...n-no... This... C- can't..." Scourge smiled evilely, "oh but it is. But dont worry prince. You will live to see your sons DIE. Scourge uncovered the brambles and ferns to reveal the burrow where Ajax and Ares hid. He picked the two babies up one in each hand. Vegeta watched in horror, but he couldn't do anything. He was helpless and unable to save his kids. "N-no... Please!! K-kill me... I-instead.... Please!! I.. I beg you... Not... T- to kill or hurt them!" Vegeta sputtered helplessly, "no... I told you... You will feel my wrath! After I kill every kin you have! I will destroy every ally and friend there is!! And your precious Earth goes too!!" Ajax and Ares began to cry and wail. Begging for their mother to save them. Scourge sank his claws down Vegeta's back, paralyzing him from the waist bellow. "That way you can't savw your children." Vegeta felt hot tears stream down his face. The next thing felt like a dream. Everything happened fast. And the next thing to helpless bodies lay on the ground limp. Vegeta suddenly felt the worst pain possible. His chest felt like it was being torn out. "YOU BASTARD!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!!!? YOU HEARTLESS FUCKER!!! YOU WILL PAY!!! ILL TEAR YOU APART!!!! DAMN YOU SCOURGE!!" Scourge chuckled, "your mate is next."
"No you are!!!" Goku appeared behind Scourge punching him through several trees and boulders. Vegeta looked up at Goku. His face was full of anger, despair, sorrow, and something Vegeta could not tell. Goku walked towards Scourge. Fists clenched and teeth beared. Scourge got up laughing, "bring it brat!" Goku launched himself at Scourge. Scourge dodged the first few blows but was quickly turned to pull by Goku's bearing fists. Scourge unsheathed his claw slashimg Goku across his face. "I'll come back for you all!" Scourge snarled before disappearing into thin air. "G-Goku!!!!" Vegeta cried out holding his two dead kids. "I- I failed Goku!! I-" Vegeta broke down into sobs. "I-it's... Gonna... Gonna be okay...." Goku held Vegeta and his limp kids close. Vegeta burried his face down into Goku's chest. In his mind, Vegeta could still hear his kids helpless wails. Begging for the help that never came.