Chapter Eight: Keep It on a Dl

Vegeta POV
It was midday when the two Saiyans got out of bed. Goku was just too psyched about being a future father to Vegeta's kids. He was so excited that he wouldn't let Vegeta out of bed or stop holding him. Until Vegeta snapped. Vegeta sat in the kitchen while Goku made late breakfast, "hey Vegeta. I got another question."
"What is it?"
"Does saiyan pregnancy go through the same amount of time as do the female humans?" Vegeta thought for a moment, "no, we Saiyans have a faster time than to the female humans. It takes only two months." Goku smiled, "I'm glad... I get to be a dad sooner" Vegeta smiled letting out a small purr. "Do you think we should keep quiet about this?" Goku asked expression changing to a worried one. "Yes. Especially since that harpy is giving you trouble." Goku nodded in agreement.
Time skippy ;)
Vegeta sat outside staring out into the open. He kept thinking about what had happened. He fell in love with Goku and now expecting his child. But... Vegeta didn't mind. He was happy, the happiest he's ever been. 'I'll be a mother soon.' He thought, "Vegeta!" Goku's voice broke Vegeta out of his thoughts, "hm? What is it Kakarrot? Something wrong?" Goku had a worried look on his face. "Uh... Bulma called and she wanted to talk to you." Vegeta let out a low growl, "why would I want to talk to that woman. After what she did?" Goku rubbed the back of his head, "she... Uh... She's coming here, but before you get angry I didn't invite her!" Vegeta turned away fuming at the fact that his former wife was coming to see him. And the fact that Goku did nothing to stop her. "I'm sorry Vegeta. I... I..."
"Just stop. I'm not that upset. It's okay." Goku took a seat next to Vegeta, "don't worry baby... I won't tell Bulma about us. Or about our child... I promise." Goku held Vegeta closer and planted a kiss on his forehead. "I love you... Goku." Vegeta said softly, "I love you too Vegeta."

A/n
Hello, my lovelies! This is a brand new chapter! (Obviously) And I thank Tigerhead208 for the encouragement to keep on writing my stories! Special thanks to him and all my fellow followers!