Castiel Pt.1

Goku POV

Goku stared at the man who claimed his name to be Castiel. Goku did not trust him, he pulled Vegeta's lifeless body closer to him. Castiel took a step forward, his icy blue eyes staring into Goku's black ones. "Get away or I'll end you!" Goku snarled producing a ki sphere in his hand ready to launch. Castiel stopped, "I am not here to harm you, just to help you bring him back." Goku gave a low growl and Castiel came closer. Without hesitation, Goku flung the energy ball at Castiel, hitting him head on. As the dust cleared Castiel remained unharmed by the attack, but his trenchcoat was now matted with dust. Castiel sighed disappeared and reappeared behind Goku. "What the-?" Castiel placed his hand on Goku's forehead knocking him out instantly.

Castiel POV

Castiel stared down at Goku, "well... He wanted the hard way." He told himself, Castiel bend down next to Vegeta placing a hand on the wound. Slowly, the wound on Vegeta's abdomen healed, his heart began beating, his lungs breathing, his mind thinking. Vegeta shot up coughing, he whirled his head back and forth, confused. Vegeta noticed Castiel uncomfortably close to him, "who the hell are you?!" Vegeta growled getting up and getting away from Castiel, "Vegeta, don't-" Vegeta punched Castiel in squarely in the face, once again Castiel was not really affected. Vegeta took a few paces back, "Vegeta please, calm down. I'm no enemy." Castiel slowly walked towards Goku waking him up. Goku shot up just the way Vegeta did, this time Goku gut punched Castiel. "You bastard!" Goku snarled readying another blow, when Goku tried to punch Castiel again, he caught Goku's fist. Castiel shoved Goku back causing him to fall on the floor. "I really think you should both calm down."

"'Both?'" Goku echoed, he turned to see Vegeta alive. Without warning Goku hugged Vegeta, blurting incomprehensible words. Goku then just kissed Vegeta, "oh..." Castiel murmured to himself, 'what is happening?' Castiel was a bit perplexed in what was happening with Goku and Vegeta.

A few moments later Castiel explained to Goku and Vegeta who and what he was. Also explaining who had attacked Vegeta. "Akumo... Akumo is the one who attacked and killed Vegeta. He is the son of Scourge... The one Morpheus killed."

"Wait! How come he blames us?" Goku asked, "I am not sure, but... All I know that Akumo is one not to take so lightly. Especially with the kind of power he has. Not to mention the type of weapons Akumo has too."

"So... you're what again? An archangel?" Vegeta asked his voice filled with irritation, "that is correct." Goku and Vegeta looked at eachother. "We got to warn the others then," Goku said, "C'mon Vegeta we meet at the lookout!" Vegeta responded with a nod, "and Cast, were probably gonna need you too." Goku added, Castiel nodded and disappeared to the lookout. When he appeared there he startled Piccolo and Dende. "Who the hell are you?!"

"Oh boy...."

A/N okay yes castiel already knows everybody because you know he's Cast. Anyways thank you all my lovelies! And again please read my other fan-fic stories! And also special time only.... I will let 5 lucky readers to decide what happens in the next five chapters! All you have to do is post on my board that you want to suggest something or... the first five on the comment section! Thank you all lovelies!!!