Wedding

Goku POV

Goku stood at the altar nervous as hell. He wore his hair slick back and neatly groomed, wore a black tuxedo. Kirrin, smiled at Goku who was next to him, "nervous?" he asked, "No defenitly not..." Goku said realizing his foot began to crack the flooring. Few moments the song Thousand Years played and everyone stood from their seats. Vegeta walked in, he was wearing a white tuxedo and his hair was still flame like. Goku felt his face redden, Vegeta stood infront of Goku his eyes glowing with passion. Goku wanted to kiss Vegeta, to hold him, to make love to him. e "Now... let the ceremony begin," the priest began to perform the usual speech in a wedding, "Now the weeding vows," the preist gestured to Vegeta to start, Vegeta seemed to be anxious at first but responded, "Goku, never have I thought to meet a person like you. I thought you would have been my forever rival. I had my mind set up on one thing. But... When I fell in love with you... i saw things completely different. As if you changed destiny itself and changed the cosmos with just a flick of your fingers. Whay I;m saying is... I love you" Goku smiled his heart touched by Vegeta's words, It was now Goku's turn to speak, "Vegeta, I... I dunno what to say to be honest, but... I know that I love you and I will stand by your side no matter what..." Goku held Vegeta's hands and continued, "I just love you Vegeta, I want to share everything with you... you are my one and only. You will always be... My love," Vegeta stared into Goku's eyes, His face was tinted with a slight blush. Finally the preist continued, "Vegeta, do you take Goku-san, to be your husband, to be with him in sickness and in health?"

"I do," Vegeta's gaze did not left Goku's, "Goku, do you take Vegeta-san as your husband, to be with him in sickness and in health?"

"I do," the preist gave a smile before continuing, "the by the power vested in me I pronounce you man and husband, you may now share a kiss," Goku did not hesitate he kissed Vegeta gently, picking him up bridal style. Everyone in the crowd cheered as the two happily married saiyans walked out the corridor. "Vegeta redy to start our forever?" Goku asked Vegeta, "Ofcourse my baka," Goku smiled and kissed Vegeta.

A/N Okie.. So I really thank you all for the support and special thanks to NightLady14 and Yukziami (sorry if I misspelled your name), and TigerHead! And ofcourse to all my followers! thank you my lovelies!