Special Chapters: Ice Princess

10/27/2019

May nagbabasa pa ba nito?

Anyway, whether I have readers here or not, I'll add special chapters. Ayaw akong patahimikin ng mga naiisip ako about what happened after this story.

I remember saying magkakaroon ito ng sequel. Well, here it is.

Mas naka-focus ito kay Zaida at Luis.

Nakakamiss magsulat kasi gusto mo lang, without worrying about whether people are reading your stories.

So whoever reading this and finished Star Princess, thank you so much.

Here are the special chapters for Zaida's story. Thank you again. ❤

Ice Princess

Ice Princess

"I'm back."

A girl in her early to mid-twenties looked up from the desk where she was seated. She was busy scanning her laptop when she felt someone enter her posh office and heard that all-too familiar voice.

Pagkatapos ng dalawang taon, ngayon lang niya narinig ang boses na matagal na niyang hinahanap-hanap.

"Ate... Ate Zaida?"

Nakatayo sa harapan niya ang isang babaeng maputi at matangkad. She seemed to be in her late thirties to early forties. Her hair was pulled in a ponytail and she was garbed
in a beige A-line sleeveless dress
and black heels.

Hindi na nag-atubili pa ang dalaga. Agad siyang tumayo at sinalubong ng yakap ang babaeng nagngangalang Zaida.

"Alyx, I missed you!" Napayakap nang mahigpit si Zaida at hindi niya mapigilan na maluha.

"Ako rin!" The girl named Alyx broke away from the hug and looked at Zaida, tears welling up in her eyes. "Nananaginip ba ako?"

Kinurot ni Zaida ang ibabaw ng ilong ni Alyx at natawa. "Gising na gising ka! Totoo ito, nakabalik na ako from our home planet!"

Kinurot din ni Alyx ang ilong ng kanyang Ate. "Oh my gosh, you're alive!"

Isang patak ng luha ang dumaplis sa pisngi ni Alyx.

"Akala ko hindi na kayo babalik. I haven't heard from you in two years! I was so worried about you and Dad! And I did not have any means to
reach out to you from here!"

Alyx hugged Zaida once again and buried herself tearfully on her shoulder.

"Tumigil ka na sa kakaiyak, naiiyak din ako!" Zaida couldn't help but laugh. "Ang importante, buhay ako pati daddy mo!"

A middle-aged man entered the room and found them tearfully embracing each other. He was dressed in black from head to toe, with gray streaks showing through his neatly combed hair.

"Reunion pala ito ah!"

At the sound of his voice, Alyx broke away from Zaida and went to this man.

"Dad!"

She hugged him and cried harder.

"I'm here again, my Princess. We successfully defeated our enemies, that's why we're alive."

Hindi na nila kailangan ng salita. Alyx let her tears flow and allowed relief and happiness to overflow within her.

All three of them considered Earth their second home. They all came from a planet named Kerle, which
can be found in the constellation Saggittarius.

It was light-years away from Earth, but these special beings can travel back and forth via hyperspace travel. It was something Earthlings have never heard of. Kerlians knew the existence of Earth, but the latter didn't.

Zaida and the father of Alyx, a man named Doleer, led the mission to liberate their planet against the enemies from a rival planet.

After two years of planning and fighting, they succeeded in wiping out their vicious enemies. Then they fulfilled their promise of returning to planet Earth.

Kay tagal naghintay ni Alyx para sa pagkakataong ito. Two years of waiting felt like a century to her.

And today, she finally got her wish.

This was not a dream, and she couldn't ask for anything better at this very moment.