Chapter 35

Oliver's p.o.v.

I get into my apartment and unpacked my bags into my bedroom, I collapse onto my bed, what do I need to do to take my mind off them? Oh I know I call my best friend Anna. 

Me: Hey, Anna I wanted to know if you want to do something

Mrs. Boss: Yeah of course honey, I'm with my boyfriend right now but we can meet for dinner 

Me: Okay, what time is good for you?

Mrs. Boss: 7, I'll meet you there

Me: Okay sounds good 

I put a time on for 6 I'm going to take a nap I couldn't sleep last night, Leo how does a long nap sound, great Oliver. I don't make it to my bedroom I crash on the couch, I'm sleep within seconds. 

What is that noise ugh is that a ringtone, I lift my head up and look at the clock oh damn it is 6, I turn off the alarm, where did the time go? I already set out my clothes so I throw on my blue jeans and t-shirt and grab my keys, wallet and phone, I lock the door behind me and get ready to go to my car, when I sense Kayden, what? 

I turn around, sure confusion is written all over my face. Kayden what are you doing here? I have somewhere to go. I open the door and of course he slams the door closed, what the hell? Kayden, I don't have time for this, turn around look at me Oliver, why should I? He turns me around himself. 

I don't know why you had to leave, I scoff, omg are you really asking me this now? I let out a laugh, I can't believe you right now. I push him on the chest of course he doesn't move but it makes me feel better.

 1st shove- you guys ignore me, I feel that you guys look through me 2nd shove I forgave you guys for everything, I make one mistake and you guys push me away completely 3 this one is really weak because I start crying, you and Rafael aren't my mates anymore I won't be able to kiss you ever again, sleep with you, or even just have regular conversation. 

So that's my piece, now leave me alone I only am required to see you when we are around the kids which will be a minimum. I will either pick the kids up or you guys will drop them off. 

Oliver it can't be like this, I still love you, does Rafael? I don't know, that’s the problem those are just words. I have a dinner date with a friend, I look at my watch, which I'm now late for. He has a hurt look on his face, with my friend I clear up, Anna, why am I telling this to you? it doesn't matter. 

I open the door quickly and drive away I wipe my tears away once again I told myself I wouldn't cry over them anymore. 

I drive to the Italian restaurant it's a little ways away so I speed there. I park, and speed walk to the restaurant, I saw Anna coming out of a car towards the restaurant, I wait for her. Hey, Anna I thought I would be late for our dinner date it's 7:20 no it's okay sweetheart my boyfriend was just waiting with me until you came. 

Oh okay, we get a seat quickly and sit down, I ask her, "Who is this rich boyfriend of yours?" How do you know he is rich, I cock my head really Anna, you walked out of a limousine. 

Annaleise’s p.o.v. 

Oh yeah, right, well he is so freaking amazing, I know it may seem too fast but I love him. How long were you guys together? well I wanted to wait until it got serious but we have been dating for almost 2 months. 

Awww how cute, when do I get to meet this guy that stole my best friends heart. Well we can meet for drinks sometime next week, okay that works just let me know so I know when, so I can set up a time with the kids.