Chapter 28

Unknown p.o.v. 

He really is beautiful, but I'm not my brother I won't rape him. He is still knocked out after a day, it's day 2 and I watch as he wakes up in this room. It's a nice room I'm not a monster to put him in a dungeon, but I want his mates to suffer knowing I could be torturing him. 

Oliver’s p.o.v. 

Hello I hear someone say, but it isn’t a voice I recognize. I opened my eyes, and see this guy in front of me. A nice looking guy with brown hair and these amazing green eyes, wait he just kidnapped me. I get up off the bed, where am I? I ask myself. I look around, it is a nice room but I rather be home with my mates and children. 

Who are you? What do you want from me? I’m Jason Collin of the Sierra Le pack. Oh well why do you want me? Is it because of my mates? because they will rip you to shreds. 

Oh you mean like my brother, what are you talking about? They told you didn’t they? Told me what? Oh, you seriously don’t know he frowns and says oh okay well I don’t know if you will love your mates after this. Just tell me what the hell you are talking about. 

Your mates ripped my brother to shreds, washed his blood off of themselves, and went back into the house to light it on fire. They ran out and probably made their way to your house. Oh My God OH MY GOD my breathing was already awful when I woke up, but now I can’t actually breathe, the room spins a few times and I pass out.

The next morning  

I wake up, what happened? I get up and I go into the bathroom. Please tell me all of this is a dream and I’m in a nightmare, but then I hear a sound at the door. Leo, what is happening are you feeling any better? no of course not, I feel like I got a bat to my chest. What is worse the pain in our lungs or the pain in our hearts. Definitely hearts, I miss the twins and our mates, before I think of anything else that same man came into the room. 

Why are you doing this? Don’t you get it your mates killed Simon my little brother, I look at him shocked this is real life, I’m not having a nightmare. Oh Arabella she is not with me how will she go back to sleep, I have got to go see my children, I have to get out of here. 

Oliver is it? Yes I drag out why can’t you let me go I won’t tell on you I don’t know where we are. I’m sorry I can’t do that and don’t even think of running there is just woods. Also my pack lives in the houses nearby you wouldn’t get passed without them alerting me. 

I internally cry I have to be strong I have to get out of here. Well you are hungry he asks, come downstairs, I am hungry, so I follow him down. He basically kidnapped me but at least I’m not in a dungeon dark and dingy. I am also getting fed maybe if I pretend to be nice to them I can get out of here. 

I try to clear my throat but it hurts and my chest still burns, can I get some aspirin, please. Yeah sure he whispers why are you whispering, I can’t have my pack thinking I’m weak by letting an ally pack in here for an extended period of time.

How long do you plan to keep me here ummmm before he can answer one of his guards come to escort us to the dining room, I whisper back why can’t you just say I’m a new pack member he mulls this over, okay that will work but you have to do everything I say I’m not going to torture you, you didn’t do anything. Okay I won’t hurt you either, I want to introduce you to my pack then. 

We go around the living room and dining room where everyone is sitting and he introduced me to his family, his staff from the kitchen the outdoor people I don’t know what you call them but he introduced me to everyone. One of the chefs call for everyone to come to get their food and in less than 5 minutes everyone gets their food and after 20 minutes everyone finishes and some of the staff take away our dishes, I say thank you to the girl who took my plate.