Chapter 33

Oliver’s p.o.v.

I can feel their anger all the way to the bone. You guys I can explain it was just a kiss, consensual? I try to lie but they will know, and Leo is not giving me any confidence he is hiding, just like I wish I could do. 

I slowly backed away from the living room so I can go to my room and lock the door from these guys. 

Rafael demands that I tell them what happened. Ummmm I was kidnapped by Simon’s brother, Jason but instead of torturing me, he welcomed me to his family and extended. 

I don’t know if Zoë told you but one of his cousin’s Geoffrey actually raped me and this time I woke up, I get in a distant trance, that was the worst thing that has ever happened to me, I started wringing my hands together. 

Melodie healed me the next day, I don’t know what happened that led up to that because he beat me until I passed out. After everyone left Jason stayed with me and I was sitting on the bed and he sat next to me. We got to talking, I told him I was never having sex again. 

Then I wasn’t expecting it but he kissed me, I both take a sharp intake of breath, I look up they both have eyes filled with anger, it was only a kiss nothing more happened. Kayden leaves I can’t take this, wait Kayden I try to grab his arm but he snatches it away. 

It wasn’t just a kiss because Zoë told us that Jason was the one to pull away, so that means you never stopped the kiss or pulled away. He grabs my arm, just like Janette grabbed Zoë’s, Rafael let go please, I thought Alex was gone, oh he is, this all me. 

I’m sorry, I thought I wouldn’t see you again, that was another level for him, that doesn’t mean it was o… he pushes me against the wall, and he kisses me hard. 

I thought these lips were mine he backs away he brushes his index finger along them. I thought this was mine he grabs my dick, and squeezes it, I gasp. I thought this was mine he grabs my ass and squeezed it. I thought you were mine but I guess not if you can give yourself to someone so easily. He is so close to me I can feel his breath on mine, then he was gone. 

I grab his wrist wait, Rafe you do, you have all of me you and Kade and you always will, okay I was just scared. Scared of what? 

You have the perfect life, well not perfect but good enough. Mates who love you, two kids who love you, and Kayden's and I's family, and especially Zoë you threw all of us away just like that because someone else gave you attention and liked you back, did you like Jason, well I did but…. See that's the problem you already moved on.

 He snatches his wrist from me and begins to walk upstairs, I feel the tears running down my cheeks, Rafe please don't, he stops on the stairs and doesn't look at me. Please, what? Not leave like you left us, I wouldn't do that to our children. 

I am taken aback, you can't say I don't love my kids, just because I took some pills to lessen the pain, it just means I love you too much. 

He takes a deep breath, Oliver we aren't together anymore you made that very clear, Kayden and I won't leave we will stay in this house with you, for the kids.

 There will not be any relationship with us but acquaintances who live together got it. I don't got it Rafe, no don't call me that it's Rafael to you, I don't want to stop our relationship we have something. I will tell you one time, there will be no relationship with us ever again. Then he continues up the stairs, Rafe please don't leave, he doesn't turn back again. 

I go to my room, my next home for a little while, no until forever. What could I do, I messed up, I messed up bad, and it's all Zoë's fault, I will never forgive her. 

I lie in my bed thinking, how will this work for us now? 

The next morning

I wake up and I don't smell any food scenting the house, maybe it is too early I look over at the clock it's 9 o'clock, no it's not too early. I get up and take a quick shower, my muscles are all super sore what did I all day yesterday, Oliver don't worry about it, we just worry about today. Okay, today I throw on some clothes and make my way downstairs, I go into the kitchen no one, check the bedrooms nothing, they probably left. 

I make a small breakfast for myself toast, bacon and eggs I also make coffee and strong. I have a long day ahead of me, I write a note and put it on their bed, I need to find a job I can't let them pay for everything anymore.

 I look online first and I find a couple of jobs that are local. The first thing I'm going to buy, is a car I can't keep using theirs. 

I visit the 4 places I found online: A grocery store, hardware store, another book store, and an accounting job at a nearby law firm, I know ironic to work for a law firm but the pay is good. 

I eat at a coffee house right across from the office, pretty sweet. I sit down and go on my computer, I need to send in my resume. then I have to buy a couple outfits saying if I can even get the job, I apply to the other jobs just in case. 

A few hours later while I'm at hom… the house I mean, I'm watching TV, when I hear a notification, hey I got accepted to the accounting job. They say they would like to have an interview tomorrow morning at 6:30 damn that is so early well I just need to go to bed earlier. 

I hear the door open downstairs about time, I rush out of my room and down the stairs. I see the kids, hey kids they run up to me, we saw you yesterday Dada you don't have to hug us too tight, oh sorry it's just I missed you two munchkins.  I put them down I will come play with you guys later okay, they nod their heads bye Dada/Dad. 

Rafael and Kayden went into the dining room, we never go in there why are they in there. I of course eavesdrop, Kayden says, "I expected to miss him more but I don't, did I stop loving him Rafe it scares me." No honey you aren't the only one feeling the same thing, I thought I would miss him but, after thinking he was dead for so long I gave up on him, Rafe finishes off. Rafe are you sure we can't be in a relationship with him, try to fix this. Do you forget that he kissed another man, even if it was "just a kiss". 

I back away from the door, another time where I wish I wouldn't have listened. I go to my room and cry, I didn't go this far, I thought they would forgive me.