Chapter 10

Rafael’s p.o.v. 

I’m shocked, I can’t believe it’s possible, it’s unbelievable, what is it Rafe? what was the meeting about? Well I threw the idea that we would want to adopt, and would the family be okay with that. My mom said we can have a child with Oliver he can give birth. 

I looked at Kayden’s face he seems happy and sad. What’s wrong I pull him in a hug and he says I thought we would be over because I couldn’t have children, but now we have a second chance. I love you Rafe and I love you Kade. I sit on the bed next to Oliver why is he still asleep, well I kind of gave him sleeping pills, WHAT WHY? Well I felt bad that we hurt him and I wanted to give him a little more time with the wolf healing, Okay but he is not going to be happy you took the decision away from him, who said I was going to tell him. I smirk, you naughty naughty boy, well I thought it was a good idea he backs away from me as I come closer, you know what I do with naughty boys, I put both of his hands in one of my hands and start licking and sucking on his neck, “Y-you p-punish t-them”, I nod in his neck yes.

I rushed over to the couch so fast and put Kade under me, I strip off his lack of clothes and unbuckle my belt. You know you deserve this right, he nods, I insert 3 fingers all at once Oh My God Rafe, please, please what? he pants, please use your fat cock to fuck me. My wolf comes out and uses his strength to pound into Kade’s asshole. Oh God we both yell, I bend over and kiss him and he says YES MASTER, oh shit that turns me on so much. I flip him over and lick his asshole that is already wet with my precum and I put my tongue inside to feel his warm hole. I love seeing his puckered hole waiting for me to fuck him. I swirl my tongue around it and moan into it and he comes, Did I say you could come? No master, well you know what your punishment is you won’t get this fat cock in your hole I put a finger in his hole and pull, he moans. 

Then I kiss it and leave him there all horny and having nothing to do about it, but beg, but I don’t think he will do that. 

Kayden’s p.o.v. 

I can’t believe he just left me just like that, he didn’t even come inside me. Damn do I have to beg him, no I won’t do that, but we are celebrating we can get Oliver pregnant, begging it is. 

I walked over to where he was at his desk working on something, but I don't even paying attention to him. I don't put any clothes on while he just changed into some shorts, I thought about begging but no that's not me. If he wants to disregard me, I will do the same but this time naked. Just know that I'm still really horny which I know both our wolves are waiting to jump each other. My wolf says, "Kayden please make a move, just go over to him don't even act interested but straddles his legs and kiss his neck then get up and act like you are going to leave then see what happens", I smile that sounds like a good idea. 

So I do what he says except I give him 3 or 4 kisses on his neck and then getting ready to leave, I get the door unlocked and grab the doorknob and I turn it and opened the door a smidge and then I feel his presence you are not leaving out of the door and not naked, only Oliver and I get to see you that way, no one else. I will get someone else to get me off and I said Watch me walk away! I get the door opened and use a foot to go in the hallway and I hear a growl behind me and I stiffen up "whenever he gets pissed he gets rough, like have bruises and hickeys everywhere oh shit" oh shit is right I'm going to fuck you so hard you will feel it all the way in your stomach. 

I gasp, okay now I'm officially regretting my decision of making him jealous, he pulls me in the room which leaves me unable to even breathe. Once I have a  moment I say, Ummmm Rafe I didn't mean anything I said. Riiiight you thought it would be a great idea to put pictures in my head like that, of you letting someone else fuck what's mine, you remember the last time this happened.

 I do vividly, it was when I came back to him after I was upset I couldn't have kids. He was so mad no, mad was not the best way to describe it more like he was pissed, furious I left without telling him and I came back acting perfectly fine, but behind closed doors with him for like a week were hell. I got the cold shoulder and he "always" had work to do. I got pissed one day so I was yelling at him to stop abusing me, and that only made it worse I couldn't leave the room for two days. 

I'm brought back to the present because he is squeezing my arm so hard it is already starting to bruise. Rafe please don't, I try to pry his fingers off and it works, okay, and I try to run to the bathroom so I can lock it. But his wolf speed cut me off and he pushes me onto the ground and he takes his shorts off. 

I start crying, and he says there is no use crying I will still fuck you, that's what you wanted. Yeah but not like th….. then he covers my mouth and slams into me roughly and uses his dick to pound in me and he sucks my nipples then bites them, he squeezes my thighs OWWW!

I'm glad Ollie's knocked out, I don't want him to see this side of Rafe. Rage in his once gorgeous deep brown eyes. All I want to do is run right now, he realizes I'm not reacting so he slaps me and brings me back to reality, Alex ple… se stop. He cuts my voice off by putting his hand on my throat, not looking like much to another person but if you look closer you can see the pain in my eyes. 

No I can't do that you feel too good around my cock, Hmmmm he rocks his hips back and forth. It hurts, omg he finishes in me and pulls out. I try to get up, you know you have to submit to me and it won't hurt anymore. I'm sorry, I really didn't mean any of that, now I'm begging you please just let it go he gets a flash of darkness. Please no, Alex I'm so so sorry. He turns me over and forces my ass in the air and slaps all around my ass, in my asshole he puts his dick in my hole and grabs my throat and squeezes to stop me from talking or screaming. He fucks me again but at this angle he is right I could feel him to my core, please just let me sleep and leave me alone. Okay I can grant you one of those things whic…. He then presses a certain place on my neck and my vision gets blurry and then I don't see anything.

Alex's p.o.v. 

I'm the inner wolf of Rafe but I don't come out very often, Rafe doesn't want me to come out because he is scared of what I might do. I can hear him yelling and pleading for me stop, please. He is in pain, just like last time I didn't let Rafe in for almost a week, the 7th day I melted into his conscious and he is brought out, but it's only day 1 of Kayden's punishment. 

I put him to sleep which is a plus all his squirming was getting annoying, I pick him up and throw him on the couch and make him in a spread eagle position. I lick his asshole and put four fingers instead of three lousy fingers as Rafe does. No noise comes out of him but I know I'm enjoying this, I get my fat cock in and start pounding like there is no tomorrow and he starts bleeding darn stupid body is forcing me out, no matter I will just have to change positions and go deeper. Oh fuck he is fucking perfect I come in his tight hole. I clean us up I want to fuck him again but Oliver is stirring, I clean both of us up and put boxers on both of us. 

I pick Kayden up and put him right behind Oliver, He wakes up and smiles up at me hello Rafe, Hi Oli, he frowns but quickly covers it up and reaches over to kiss me. I'm going downstairs to get something to eat, you want anything, no thanks munchkin, he frowns again but just nods and leaves the room I look down at Kayden soon enough I will have you again, and this time you will have an audience so you have to pretend to like it. Oh my I'm getting a boner from just that.

How did you guys feel about Alex's p.o.v. 

Will Oliver figure out something is wrong?

Do you think Kayden is going to spill the beans? 

Also what do you think about Kayden not telling anyone that Rafael's inner wolf is abusive and dangerous ?

Please comment and vote I want to know your opinions