Chapter 17

Oliver's p.o.v.

You know how they say women have depression when they give birth, that is me. I can't take my babies home because I couldn't hold them in for one more month, I'm a bad parent, I almost thought of going back to them, almost. It's been about 3 weeks, I don't know if I can do this but Zo and Simon are here for me, I fall asleep by Arabella's little bed, I get woken up by Zo, Oli the doctor is here. I look up and she is right, the doctor says good news Oliver you can take your babies home tomorrow, I look at her and my breath catches. Oli did you hear that you can take them home. Yeah, I can take them home. 

She smiles and leaves the room, Simon I need to talk to Zoë for a second can you wait outside please, he nods and closes the door. She sits down what's wrong Oli, Zo I don't know if I can do this I mean 2 kids all by myself, what am I chopped liver. I smile no Zoë I'm talking about after you leave, she looks down I know I have to leave in 7 days. 

We hug for a minute Oliver you can do this and don't you dare doubt it. Can you please think about coming back we all really miss you, Zoë please don't ask me that you know I think about it I really want to go back but I can't not after what they did. Oliver what did they do, I look down at my baby girl, Rafe’s inner wolf came out and he raped and put me in that coma for 2 weeks. 

OMG I'm so sorry I didn't know, I'm guessing you don't want me to kill them. I really wish I can tell you yes but I can't, what if my children want to know their dads I can't keep them from them. When are you going to tell them, when they turn 16, okay I'm going to make sure everything is set for your home tomorrow, okay love you bye. 

Simon comes in as she leaves, hey he says hey I say it's been really awkward with him and I this last few weeks, I don't know why but he has been here for me the entire time I like him for that. Simon I reach out so I can hold his hand, I'm so happy you are here with me. He smiles I'm glad I'm welcomed here by you, yeah I'm sorry about Zoë but she sadly leaves in about a week, he gets a glimmer in his eyes, I hit him and smile well don't show how much you are going to miss her. 

The next day

I'm in the car with Zoë she is driving the twins and I to the house. I'm scared and nervous at the same time , Zoë puts her hand on my thigh it is going to be fine Oliver, I promise. 

I get into my house with both babies in my arms and I say to them this is your new house. I bring both of them in their room and put them in their cribs, they whine, you were already fed what do you want a toy I give Bella her brown bear with a little bow on the top and give Rocco his stuffed car race car (Lightning McQueen, I loved that movie) I told Zoë and she got it for me. 

I give them their toys and they calm down and go to sleep, I need a nap but not yet it's only 6pm I go downstairs and see Zoë make me dinner. Zoë I thought you loved me why are you trying to kill me, I sit at the table, she glares at me no I just ordered pizza if you don… Zoë it's fine, thank you.  

We both sit down, what is on your mind Oli? I was just wondering what would Rafe and Kayden think about our babies. I smile I think they would love them and I'm sad they won't get to see them grow up. She holds my hand babe it's okay you can always come back, and here I took a picture of them together so you have a recent picture of them. My lord they both look awful and their eyes look lost, my wolf actually cries for them. I start crying I did this to them then I touch my belly of course they aren't in me anymore they are upstairs in their room. 

I look to Zoë she has tears in her eyes also, why did you have to show me this? it's getting very hard not to run into their arms but I can't, how can I trust them again Rafael and Kayden broke my heart, and my trust. You know I cried my first couple of nights to sleep, I call them every day but don't leave a voicemail but I like hearing their voices. I can't believe you did that why did you show me that I caused them to be like that.