Chapter 4

Oliver’s p.o.v. 

I wake up and I was ready to stretch my arms but instead there is this hot body holding me and I look up it's Rafael from last night, wait what he stayed. He is looking down at me you're still here I say, he replies yes I did and I made breakfast for us if you want.

I nod my head, I go to get up holy fuck I gasp, yeah little wolf I fucked you last night so you will be a little sore, A LITTLE SORE, I CAN'T FUCKING EVEN GET UP. 1st don't yell at me and 2nd I will carry you, he kisses my forehead head then my nose. No, you can only use your hands and that is to carry me to the kitchen so we can eat, okay. He grabs boxers for me and we go into the kitchen. 

He picks me up and sits me down on my stool fuck that hurts, he serves me breakfast which is delicious by the way. How did you learn how to cook? He says my mum she made sure I knew how to feed myself before I went to college. That is so sweet my mom did the same for me, there was no way I could depend on Zoë she can't cook for her life. He chuckles at that.

He says, "Since you are a wolf you will heal by the end of the day, and besides it makes me glad I did something right. He stands in front of my chair and kisses me I was going to say something but I forget when he goes uses his legs to go in between my thighs and I don't stop him. He puts 2 fingers in my mouth for me to suck and then he inserts them in me to stretch me out, oh fuck his fingers are huge. 

He picks me up so I'm on the countertop, rip my boxers off and then lines his cock up to my hole and slams it all the way in fuckkkkkk. Once I get past the pain/pleasure part I tell him to move. OMG Rafael you are so big, I hear his grunts as he pumps into me, he then picks me up with him still inside me and he pushes me against the refrigerator and hammered inside me and I put my hands around his neck, Yes Yes Yes, fuck me harder. He fucks me harder and then licks and sucks on my neck, my orgasm ripped through me like fireworks. He doesn't stop until he comes inside me and shouts out my name. 

Rafe your cock is amazing inside me but I'm already sore and you just made it worse with your demonic cock, put me down, you sure about that he asks me, Yes. He puts me down and I grab the refrigerator for support, you did this to me you know, I know and he laughs at me while I waddle to my bedroom. You look like a pregnant woman, I just give him the finger.

I grab some clothes from my drawer and head to the bathroom, I go into the shower so I can wash off the cum from my stomach and the cum that is running out my ass, that guy can seriously break me. 

I get out of the shower refreshed and I get dressed and a simple t-shirt and my tight sweatpants I have to make him happy like my wolf Leo, shut up wolves can sense arousal. I get out of my bedroom walking back into the kitchen he isn't in there I walk out to my living room ready to talk to him and I hear what I can't believe is true. 

Rafael's p.o.v. 

Oliver went into the bathroom, I'm guessing and I get a phone call from my other baby, Hello Kade I'm sorry I forgot to text you it was just that he was perfect just like you said then I hear a gasp. I turn around and I see Oliver staring up at me with hurt in his eyes along with anger and sadness, I go to reach out and touch him but he backed away what is your last name Rafael? I want to come up with a lie but I can't lie to him he is my mate. Little wolf, No you do not get to call me that, with a shaky voice he repeats his question what is your last name?, "Liano".

OMG he repeats, I'm so stupid did you guys think this was a joke? Let's ask out the same guy make him feel heartbroken, is this what you lawyers do? Was this what you wanted to fuck me and talk all about it to your fucking boyfriend? I can't believe him or you. He starts sobbing I thought Kayden and you really liked me I didn't know you guys knew each other let alone dating, Well you guys can have a good laugh now you achieved your goal. I-I t-thought well it doesn't matter leave.

I end the call with Kade I will be seeing him very soon I'm assuming. Get out! He says, Oliver it isn't what you think, there is s…. That is what they all say I can't fucking believe this, get out of my house. I grab him by his arms and kiss him he melts into it and when he moans he snaps out of it No. No. He starts crying again, Rafael you can't do that, you are just fucking with me, you don't care about my feelings or anything just leave, but Oli…. LEAVE!!! Rafael please, he hugs himself and I can't do or say anything else if he won't let me explain so I just leave.

I did not mean for him to find out this way Kayden and I wanted to come together and introduce ourselves as his mates, then he would hopefully accept us. But now it is all fucked up, I lean against the door and I hear him still crying but as I leave his apartment.

I get into my car and call Kade, Rafe what happened? Babe he got pissed as you heard and he told me to leave, oh this is so fucked up he says. I agree I tell him I will be home in about 20 minutes. 

20 minutes later I arrive at home and when I come home I hear Kayden come running to me. I close the door and he hugs me, Rafe what are we going to do? I don't know what to do but I know we have to get him back, Alex is going ballistic (My inner wolf) he was really bonding with Leo yeah Omar (his inner wolf) is pissed as well.

I think tomorrow at work we should confront him he needs a day to cool off. Kade says, "Do you think that will work?" It has to work no negative thoughts I kiss the top of his head. I tell him about how last night went that seems to lighten the mood a little bit. It better work for tomorrow. 

How will this work out for Rafael and Kayden? 

Will they get their beloved Oliver back? 

Well they will find out the next day how it turns out?