Chapter 9

Oliver's p.o.v. 

The last couple of days have been hectic but I'm with my mates and Zoë is with hers, I'm surprised a couple of days ago we were scared of what the family was going to do and now they are all okay. We moved in about 2 days ago and I think I'm ready to have sex with both Rafael and Kayden tonight, but I don't know what to make for dinner to make them in the mood. I will have to make Zoë pick the food and outfit that would surely distract them, they finally told me that I can block the mate link sometimes. 

But sometimes I make it accidentally slip about what I'm thinking, they both look at each other, looking very uncomfortable and they move their pants. 

Zoë comes downstairs with a grin on her face, what did Janette do to you, she looks at me, oh nothing nothing, I smirk I know they had sex. I say, “Zo can you help me pick out an outfit to make Rafe and Kade drool, and tell me what I should make them for dinner.”

She taps her chin uh make spaghetti and garlic bread so you can bend over and I know the perfect outfit, she knows my closet more than me. I'm wearing a green shirt that is basically see through you can see my abs and nipples through, and jeans that are tight around my butt. 

Zoë says she will get everyone out of the house so I can make as much noise as I want I say Zoë all the rooms are soundproof and she gets a glint in her eyes, oh really. In about 20 minutes the house is empty and Rafe and Kade come into the kitchen, they seem to be in the middle of a conversation so I cleared my throat.

 "Well hey guys I made spaghetti and garlic bread" and the timer goes off, perfect I bend over making sure my ass is in the air and I moan at the smell of the bread. I see them visibly gulp at the side of my eye, I set the food on the table and we eat the food in silence. Except, the last couple of bites I moan, I finished and made sure I was the 1st to get up so I could bend over to put them in the dishwasher. I get up to walk away and that is when I say accidentally "I really wish they would fuck me already"

Rafe is the 1st to grab my arm and spin me around and says, “If you hadn't worn the clothes that were very see through I might add, and you just know your ass looks good in these really tight pants, you will have what you wanted”, I can feel his dick rubbing on mine and Kade comes behind me and agrees and he rubs his cock on my ass, my gosh they are going to kill me with this much pleasure. 

Kade smacks my ass and tells me to run upstairs and take all my clothes off in 10sec. I run up the stairs so quick I'm surprised I didn't fall, I take my clothes off and I lie down on the bed and when I heard the door open I go on my elbows so I can look at them. 

They slowly take their clothes off, they need to hurry up before I come by just looking at their cocks, Kade's is long like maybe 6-7 inches and Rafael's is thick and long damn. They walk towards me with lust in their eyes, Rafael demands I turn over and stick my ass in the air and when I do I feel a mouth on my asshole and then a tongue entering oh God and then a finger goes in I gasp omg and then 2 more oh God fuck, they finger fuck me and lick my asshole omg I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come I say and then I do. I turn around to see it was Kade doing it and Rafe jerking off but then he stops and he takes Kayden's place and lines his cock up to my ass and Kayden comes around to my mouth. Kayden's tells me to suck his long cock I go as I far as I go which is 5 inches but that is still far, I pull away and uses my hand to move my hand up and down as I suck his top. 

Then Rafe grabs my hips rough and in 1 motion he's all the way in, and I scream, it just makes me hold on tighter to Kade's cock and he moves and Rafe behind me pounds into me so I go deeper and deeper down on Kade's cock and then I rolled his balls then squeeze lightly and he shouts my name. I swallow all of his cum and then he lifts my head up to kiss him.