But Someone Will

AUTUMNS POV

           "Buh bye." I shrug, walking out of Harmonys room. I don't really want to help decorate.

        I walk straight into Bens room, kicking the door for affect. He doesn't even flinch.

        "I wonder what it'd be like to play video games with you, without you cheating." I sigh. 

        "I don't cheat!" Ben argues, pausing the game, to turn and look at me.

        "Sureeeee." I roll my eyes, getting up to leave. Ben tugs me down and points to the other controller.

        I smirk. "You're on. Don't cheat, asshat." Ben goes back to the title screen, selecting multiplayer. We pick out our characters and the screen counts down.

        ...

        "OH MY GOD, YES!" I squeal, jumping up and doing a little happy dance.

        "I- You- I let you win!" Bens face goes red, and he glares at me. I laugh in response, jumping all around the room.

        When I calm down, I pat Bens hat. "You're great at video games without cheating. BUT I'm, like, amazing at this game. So don't be sad. Oh, and..."

        I lean closer to him.

        "HAHA!" I scream in his ear, falling on my butt and laughing.

        Oh shit, he looks really mad now.        

        Ben jumps at me, but I kick his leg so that he faceplants. Ben just grabs my leg in response and yanks me down, and now faceplant beside him. He reaches out, grabbing the same duct tape that he used a while ago to eventually get a kiss. Weirdo.

        "Not going through that again, you perv." I swiftly get up, smirking as I shut the door. He really confuses me.

        I jump over the railway as Harmony runs by, staring at something down stairs.

        "CANDY!" She screams, and dives in to a huge bowl. I'm not even lying, she actually jumps into it.

        Slender groans. "We don't need this candy. No one's going to trick or treat at a scary-ass mansion."

        Trender just smiles and claps at Harmony enjoying the candy. "But just look at how much they love it!"

        Soon enough, Mia and Jeff are downstairs too. You know how Harmony dived into the candy? Well, Mia fucking cannonballs into it.

        Jeff grabs a pouch of flavored fake blood and drinks it, searching for more. They must be his favorite, go figure.

        I walk over, snatching a giant box of Nerds and dumping them into my mouth. 

        "I like your hair." A giggly voice comes from behind me, and I turn around, smiling.

        "Thank you, I like yours too." She smiles, running over to Trender and hugging his leg as he tries to hang up paper pumpkins.

        "Boo, motherfucker." My eyes widen as I get shoved into the candy. Popping out of the wrappers and such, I stick my tongue out at a laughing Ben.

        "Announcement, everyone!" Trender says, and everyone pauses to look at him. Except for Masky and Hoodie, who awkwardly finish swallowing their candy and turn to Trender in the silence.

        "We're going to play in the forest! Sally and I have hidden clues that lead to a prize. We have first place prizes specifically meant for each and everyone of you, but only one of you can win and get a prize,  your prize. Ready?" Trender claps excitedly, gathering us around his tentacles and gently shoving us outside into the looming forest.

        "Go!"

        Feeling competitive, I dash off, using the branches of a tree to climb up and get a better view. I notice a neon note sticking out againt a tree, and I crawl down to get to it. Reaching the note, I yank at it.

        NOTE 1 :P

        Turn left!

        -Trender and Sally :D :) :D

        I stick the note back to the tree, not wanting to take it and cheat, which wouldn't let the others find it. I start walking left, the trees starting to become less and less.

        A sound of someone hitting the ground comes from behind me, and I whip my head around.

        "Y-You have no eyes!" A man at about twenty stares at me, pointing a rifle shakily at me. A girl who looks the same age, hides behind him.

        "Holy shit! You're that creepypasta I've read about. Oh my god, wouldn't the government want this information..."

        He shoots my legs.

        "Motherfucker!" I scream, falling to the ground. The girl behind him steps back, squeezing her eyes shut and whimpering.

        "You'll fucking pay." I spit at him, trying to stand up. I left my bows at the house, so I pull out one of my pocket knives.

        The man hits me upside the head with his rifle, and everything goes black.

        ...

        ...

                I wake up, tied to a chair with none of my pocket knives. A team of swat are lined around me, and at the sight of my eyes opening, they pull out their pistols.

        "W-Where are her eyes?" One of them whispers.

        "I-I lost them when I was t-ten. P-Please let me g-go!" I start whimpering, putting on an act.

        "Then- Why do they glow purple in the back?  And why the hell do you look exactly like that horror story girl? And-"

        The man drops a ball, and I watch it bounce around the room. The whole team gasps.

        "The lights are off. And you watched the ball, which- which means you can see. In the dark.

        Shit. How did I not notice their night vision goggles on?

        "I told you!" The man who knocked me out screams from the back of the room.

        "We're gonna have to ask you to come with us."  I sigh, feeling cold handcuffs around my wrist. The rope around my body comes undone, and a man shoves me upwards.

        "Watch it, asshat." I growl, some of them looking startled at my new attitude.

        Im thrown into the back of a black van, most of the men following and forming another circle around me. As soon as the van starts moving, a couple men sit down.

        "Area 51 is far away. It's gonna be a long run." One of the men sitting down against the car says, pulling out a cigarrette. A bit surprised at his bravery, the other men sit down too. I shift awkwardly in the center of the van.

        "You guys aren't going to pry anything out of me." I frown, glaring at all of them.

        "Maybe not us." The man with the ciggarette says, puffing out some smoke.

        "But someone will."