School... Again.

MIA'S POV

Understanding Slender's plan, I lead most of us down the school hall. I have blue contacts in, BEN and DI have on sunglasses, Masky and Hoodie's faces are showing, and Jeff/Slender weren't coming anyway. Also, BEN's clothes are now simple jeans and a white shirt. Savannah is still wearing her dress.

Even though we look semi-normal, despite the whole "six people walking down a hall to the office" thing, people stare at us from left and right. I really want to stab one of them for even glancing at me, but I can't.

We step into the office, me leading.

"Yes, how may I help you?" the lady says, her nametag reading Helen Wart. Her voice sounds like she has a wart in her throat.

"Ummm... We're the new students?"

"Ah... yes, the Cree siblings. Can I have your names?" She looks at me, expectant.

"I'm Grey, that's Iris, Ben, Harmony, Tim (Masky), and Brent (Hoodie)." I say, pointing to each one in turn.

She nods, checking them off as I go. She hands us our schedules, which are the exact same, and send on our way. I can tell that for these next few days -until the talent show- she's going to be a problem.

"So... new kids, we're here to tell you that we take siblings like you and make them miserable." Almost immediately, a group of popular people bombard us.

"Excuuuse me, bitch?" Autumn- Iris -steps forward. "We are not just any siblings you can push around. Mess with one of us," She nods her head toward me, not taking her eyes from the group. "Grey cuts you."

"She isn't lying." Everyone besides me says in unison, scaring me.

The preps step back a bit, but remain sturdy. They do, however, point their jabs at me. "Grey, is it?" The boy speaking looks me up and down, before continuing. "You look like something out of a fairy tale. I highly doubt you'd hurt a soul."

Ouch. That was an insult.

"Want to try me?"

"Sure."

"After school today, meet me at the edge of the woods across the street. We'll see just how good you think you are." I look at the rest of them and add, "Your friends can back you up, if you want. My brothers and sisters will stay back."

I walk away, the others high-fiving me. I am so badass. JK. I'm the complete opposite.

------ After School ------

We all walk across the street, heading toward the smaller-than-before group of people. It turns out, the boy decided to being back up after all.

"Finally. You've arrived. Let's go."

They lead farther into the woods. When we finally stop, I chuckle. They have picked the most tree-dense place in the forest.

"We start now. No weapons." The last part sounds shaky, and I know he's thought about me actually hurting him.

"I have no problem with that."

He runs forward, intending to hit me, but I catch his first and throw him over my shoulder. He hits the ground with a large thud. I pick him up by the shoulders, and repeatedly punch him in the gut. Each hit gets harder, and it's only when he falls onto his knees do I realize blood is on my knuckles. His blood.

"Shit shit shit." I check for a pulse when I realize he's on his back again. There is none. "Fuck!"

I look up at my "siblings". Then at the guys friends, who are scared as shit. "Get them. I'll get him."

------At The Mansion------

I race into the mansion with blood on my shoulder from the body lying on the porch.

Slender, who's sitting in a chair and reading, screams like a little girl, "GET THAT BLOOD OUT OF HERE! NOW!" In response, and in panic, I walk up to him and slap him.

"Get the fuck off your ass and help me with the two guys outside. Jeff and I are burying the third and dead guy." Slendy, who was just about to retort with a slap of his own, immediately stands up and walks outside. "JEFF!"

He comes racing down the stairs, and looks at my blood stained shirt. "Oh fuck. What did you do?"

"Oh, nothing. I only murdered someone on accident with his two friends watching. No big deal." I lead him onto the porch, where he and I grab the body, take it to the backyard, and bury it.

Screams erupt from the mansion, and I know they're killing the boys.

"Too bad we can't have anymore of- us." I say, leaning onto the wall. Jeff walks up to me, and brushes some of my hair out of my face.

"Don't be mad. We just can't have too many people in this mansion." I look at him, and he kisses me on the cheek.

------ Talent Show Night ------

Only students and parents can go to the talent show.

Iris, BEN, Masky, Hoodie, and I are all sitting in the front row. Harmony is backstage, waiting for her turn. We've been here for two hours. She's last, so that everyone will see her.

After many terrible acts, she steps up. We all put ear plugs in. Even then, however, I can hear her, but it's barely audible. Barely audible doesn't affect me. She's singing Fall Out Boy's: The Phoenix.

Music blasts over the speakers, and she starts. "Put on your war paint!" Everyone, besides us, is immediately entranced.

She sings like no other, and then she gets to the chorus. "I'm going to change you, like a remix. Then I'll raise you, like a phoenix!"

The second she hits that high note, many small popping noises burst out around us. Everyone's dead, their eyes now pools of blood on their shirts.

We start clapping, and Harmony bows. "Thank you, thank you! I would like to sing more, but unfortunately, I must go. Goodbye!"

We walk outside, where the sun is just above the trees. I sigh in relief. BEN and Iris whip off their sunglasses, scream, "The light! It burns!", and fall over, gripping their eyes.