Another Proxy

AUTUMNSPOV

     "Oh my god. S-so, Ben Drowned was always a Creepypasta story, but never actually... Existed?" Mia whispers, and we watch as Ben pulls out his sword, examining it with a creepy smile.

     "He does now. And he really is attracti-"

             "Autumn!" Mia whisper-yells. I guess I shouldn't be thinking about that at the moment...

             "Okay, what are we going to do?" I ask, peering my head out from under the table, only for Bens eyes to catch mine. He starts walking out of the now-fading pentagram, and towards us.

             "Mia, we have to go, now!" I grab her arm, and we dash away, leaving the other kids to run behind us. What can I say, sacrifices must be made.

             "Eeek!" A girl, I'm assuming one of the ones in the classroom with us, screams as a disgusting sound of a blade piercing her flesh comes from behind us. At the noise, Mia and I run faster until we reach a dead end. We attempt pushing the doors open, but its no use. They don't even budge.

             "Oh my god, could you run any faster?" Ben groans sarcastically, reaching us. He seems to still have the same personality as he did before he, uh, changed. Except for the whole "I murder people now" thing.

     "We would, but we're at a dead end." Mia rolls her eyes, and I laugh. We're pretty stupid aren't we? Laughing in a situation where murder may occur...

  "I always threatened to kill you jokingly when I was normal, but now, it can happen" He smiles, pulling out his sword.

     Bens blank, dark, and gaping eyes were staring into us, until his head turned to the window in the doors behind us. Or, more specifically, the pentagram.

     He smiles wide, opening the doors and motioning us to go out them. When we don't move, he draws out his sword, pointing out the doors that only seemed to open for him. Mia goes out first, and I follow, the sharp edge of Bens sword against my back as he pokes us forward.

             Ben steps back as Slenderman appears, tossing away a now-empty bottle of hand sanitizer.

     "Hello, Benjamin. You realize we can only take one in a pentagram at a time, right? And there has to be a reason you grabbed these two."

     "Yeah. Well, Mia can run fast, throws a great punch, and is very skilled with a throwing knife. Autumn, she uh, well, she's funny? I guess."

     "Wow thanks" I mutter, rolling my eyes.

     "Just kidding. Autumn can shoot a bow, can use a knife pretty well, and she and Mia make a good team. Also, they both play video games, sooo...." Slender just sighs, tentatively wrapping a tentacle around Mia.

     "MIA!!" I scream, running for her, but Slender yanks her away, and my feet skid on the road. She struggles in his grip, and Ben pulls me back. I watch with my mouth wide open as Slender places her gently in the center of the pentagram, and straightens out her back.

             I watch in horror as Mias normal figure starts twisting and moving, the pentagram glowing.

             Oh Mia, what have you become?