Stealth Mission

AUTUMNS POV

         Mia goes with Masky, Jeff, Sally, Ben, and I go with Slenderman, LJ and EJ go with Hoodie. And if I'm forgeting someone, oh well.

        As we land with a silent thud on the forest leaves, I spot a brick building through the thick trees. I start running towards it, and so do the others. But, before we get in clear sight, I shove them back. 

        "This is a stealth mission, remember?" I motion Mia, er, Fading Grey, to get by me at the front. She pulls out her throwing knives and I grab an arrow. Turns out I have to get arrows from Ben, who gets them from a game.

        My pupil shrinks as I zoom in on the school yard, noticing some police officers with guns and call-in radios. There's about three, and Mia (Still calling her that) flicks the knives behind her shoulders, ready to fire.

        "I'll get that one" I whisper, pointing to one through the leaves, and she nods, focusing.

        "1, 2, 3!" I count down, and her silent knives cut through the air and land straight in both guys hearts. My arrow pierces my guys neck, and I get a twisted feeling in my stomach as he dies instantly, blood spewing. Ignroing it, I turn to everyone.

        "Ben,  give me your phone and I'll put it next to something electronic so you can get in their system and lock the doors, just in case. And I'll text you when we need the lights turned out." I speak to Ben,and he nods. Slipping his phone out of his pocket and in my hand, I watch as he pixels into it. I laugh a little as he waves through the screen and smiles before he disappears.

        I slip his phone in my pocket, and we all walk towards the school. The rest of them getting in the bushes, like our plan said to, Mia knocks on the door with her blue contacts in. A chubby, blond teacher opens the door, raising her badly drawn in eyebrows at Mias innocent face and hidden knives.I've already dashed passed her, crawling against the walls and onto the roof with my weird, exceptional power. I run across it till I get across the whole building, rolling onto the grass.

        I break the window with one of my mini knife things, and roll through the door. A man with wide eyes reaches for the phone quickly, but I throw my knife at him.

        And, well, it kind of misses...

        BUT he's shocked to the point where his hand instantly swings back, surprised. Swiftly, I kick him in his manhood and then pull out my bow, shooting him in the neck while whispering my line for the innocent: I'm sorry...

        Sighing, I pull out Bens phone and he comes out of it, then straight into the computer at the mans desk.

        "Could've said thanks." I mutter, rolling my eyes. I grab his phone and shove it into my pockets, and I hear the doors clicking. I grab the mans dead hand and push it against the door, but it doesn't open. Pushing my own hand, it does. Huh.

        I look down in the hallway and notice a couple kids screaming, and Jeff angrily stabbing them with Mia.

        "God." I groan, typing into Bens phone in his notes.

        Lights out, Fading Grey and Jeff screwed up. And deactivate phones, quick!

        "I just wanted a hug!" I hear Mia scream, and I look out the window again to see her throw a knife straight into the head of someone with a really fluffy jacket on. 

        Got it.

        He replies simply, and the lights flicker, before turning to complete darkness.