Neat Freak

MIA'S POV

The seven of us decide to hide from the now roaming Jeff.

Autumn and I are under the teacher's desk, the three boys (Chris, Vince, and Blake) are in the small supplies closet, and the two other girls in the room (Jalissa and Lainey) are under two extra desks.

"Mia, why the fuck is Jeff The Killer here?"

"How am I supposed to know? Unless..." An idea comes into my head, and my eyes widen.

"Unless what?!" Autumn yells, a little too loudly.

"What if that ritual-"

Suddenly, a sharp crack fills the room. We stick our heads out, expecting to see Jeff had broken through the door's glass, but instead we see the outside door's glass has been broken and a tall figure outside.

"Oh my god..." I hear Autumn whisper.

"Slenderman!" A familiar voice shouts to the shadowy, faceless silouette.

All seven of us stare as Jeff stands in front of him, far lower than half the hight of Slender's.

"Jeff." A raspy voice emerges from his non-existant mouth, "I thought I told you these pentagrams had to be in rows! Goddamn, you know I have OCD!"

Damn, who knew Slender was a neat freak?

"Well, I'm not fixing them!"

"I'm not either! Do you even know how many germs are on that brush!"

"He's a germophobe too?" I whisper.

"Shh. This is actually interesting!" Autumn slaps my arm.

"Look! How about I chase some of them out here, and you summon the others with them?" Jeff asks.

 "Fine."

I bet if Slender had eyes, he'd be rolling them right now.

I watch as Jeff starts to walk away from him, but Slendy stops him.

"Have you found- them- yet?"

Jeff freezes. He turns very slowly, and kind of flinches as Slender teleports right next to him.

"There are still multiple potentials, if that's what you're asking."

Slendy nods, and Jeff runs inside.

"Why could they be here, now?" Autumn turns to me.

"Remember the ritual-ceremony thing we found online? What if- it worked?"

Her eyes widen, and she glances outside, where Slenderman had just teleported away. "Oh shit."

About a month ago, Autumn and I had found a ritual to summon creepypastas on a website. We decided to try it, mostly because we were bored, but we never thought it actually would do anything.

I'm pulled from my thoughts by Blake climbing out the broken window.

"Where are you going?" I say, running to the window.

"I'm getting away from this place! C'mon, he isn't here anymore!"

I shake my head and back away, knowing what's going to happen to him.

Suddenly, Slender is right behind him.

"I hate my job." Slendy's voice pulls Blake's attention away from me.

Reluctantly, Slenderman takes his arm with a tentacle, and teleports next to a pentagram. He unwraps his arm, and nudges Blake into the schooltagram.

Blake sits there, on the edge of the pentagram, and doesn't move.

"GODDAMNIT. Get in the middle! And stand up straight!" Slender stomps his foot and takes out a bottle of hand sanitizer, washing his hands and tentacles.

As Blake does this, the schooltagram glows and his hair goes from brown to blonde. His clothes seem to transform, and his eyes go hollow.

Then I don't see Blake anymore. I see Ben Drowned.