CreepyPasta

MIA'S POV

We get to the school's front door, just as Slender throws his "new" bottle of hand sanitizer away.

"Want me to get a new bottle for you?" I turn around, asking him timidly.

"Ew, Hell no you filthy child."

I cross my arms, defensive. "I'm filthy?! Have you seen Jeff?!"

"Hey!"

"No offense. You are covered in like 50 children's blood, though."

He just shrugs. "True."

I look back at Slendy, to see him holding out a pair of latex gloves. "Wear these, then."

"Fine." I grab the gloves, and as soon as we are inside, I throw them in the trash. "I ain't putting that shit on."

We laugh, and a noise hits my ear. Rushing blood.

I stop in my tracks. Everything suddenly goes black, but I feel guided- somehow.

I feel myself run to a door, where I turn the handle, but it doesn't budge.

I snap out of my darkness, and see about five children staring at me, scared yet hopeful. They don't realize I'm not me.

"Help!" I scream, and I look at the others. "These are mine."

They all nod, and then they run off to who knows where.

The kids come let me in, and I fall down in front of them.  Hey, you can't be too dramatic in this situation, can you?

"Are you ok?" I hear a boy as he helps me up.

I clutch my dagger, and when I'm standing straight, I quickly stab him in the heart.

He falls over, and the other four stare at me.

"My turn to kill." I whisper with a slight smirk.

A girl goes to run for the door, but a throwing knife gets lodged in her head before she can move a foot.

The other three are shaking. I motion for them to get away from the closed door. They obey.

"Who here has a phone, tablet, or anything hooked up to the internet?" I say as I pull the knife from her skull.

A girl raises her hand. The two boys stare at her as if she has horns on her head.

"Then let me see it, and I might not kill you." I hold out my hand, and she places it there.

I slip the phone in my pocket, and quickly stab her in the neck. The blood convulses, and I am covered in it in about 30 seconds.

As soon as she falls onto the floor, I look up Dark Iris and Fading Grey. One result shows up, about a story that was published right around the time Autumn changed. I read it over, and I realize it is an exact copy of what is happening.

I throw the phone onto the ground, and quickly kill off the two boys.

Grabbing some hand sanitizer, I leave the room to meet the others.