FG And Jeff, Get The Hell Back Here

(Note: Not all Creepypastas are in this, just the ones Mia and I had thought of at the time we started writing this book.)

          AUTUMNS POV

        "Ben, you piece of shit!" I scream, as Jeff drags Mia away from the whole scene. Lazily stabbing a child running by, she slides the knife out of him and lets it drag on the floor as Jeff pulls.

        "What?! I didn't know who the hell that kid was!" He growls, and I shove his phone at him angrily. Grabbing it and sighing, Ben leans back against the gray wall.

        "Well, fuck." He mutters, and I shake my head.

        "I'm gonna go check on Fading. Don't screw anything up." I turn the corner and start running, until I reach a door with voices coming from behind it.

        "Iris, go away." I frown, backing away from the door. One, why doesn't she want me to be there for her? And two, I forgot about her ability to hear the blood flow of people...

        I never had family like Mia and the others. I was an orphan, and then got adopted by two drunk-ass idiots. They didn't care about me, so I don't care about them. So, I don't really have an idea of how she feels. Maybe that's why... but wouldn't she still want me to talk to her?

        Sally, the little murderous girl I never really got to know, squeels an "I FOUND YOU!" and then stabs a kid. She skips out of the door, waving to me then prancing away.

        "Iris!" I hear Ben call after me, and I turn around. He runs up, yanking my arm to follow him back until we reach the classroom where Ben and Jeff are.

        "I have no fucking idea where they went." Ben says, resting with his hands on his knees. 

         "Oh shit, We have to find them before Slendy gets back... Text Masky and Hoodie that we're chasing after a group of kids or something, they can't know. EJ, and LJ can know the truth, but just me and you are going to look for them, since we have to hurry. Get EJ and LJ to find Sally and keep her distracted."

        "Damn, you thought of that plan quickly." Ben says, and I stab a window, crawling out and up onto the top of the building, scanning the place for any signs of Mia and/or Jeff.

        Where the hell did they go?