The Meeting

AUTUMNS POV

        I stand back, smiling. When Mia and I first moved in, we had normal, plain rooms. But now, I've finally gotten the chance to decorate. That is, by forcing Mia to buy me stuff. She has actual eyes, you know, even though they're grey.

        "Nice poster" Bens voice comes from behind me, and I turn to see him pixeling out of my phone. I smirk, nodding.

        "You like My Chemical Romance?" I ask, placing my feet on the wall and walking around on it. Sounds weird, right?

        "Havent heard of them, but the poster is still cool." He shrugs, and I do the same in reply.

        "Anyways, it's time for the meeting." Ben says, and I nod. He starts pixeling away, back into my phone, and I sigh. I have to walk all the way down there, but he can just swing through phones and shit.

        So not fair.

        I open my door, sticking my head out in the hallway. Eyeless and Hoodie are heading down the stairs to the meeting room, and I zoom in to catch a glimpse of Mia.

        I start walking down the stairs to go down MORE stairs, to go down MORE stairs, and then to go down even MORE stairs.

        I slip on the last step, faceplanting on the ground.

        "Owww..." I groan, getting up to see Jeff smirking. He sticks out a hand, but I get up by myself. He's done that before, and just pushed me down again...

        We walk down the final stairs to the meeting room, and as Jeff and I walk in, everyone else  is already sitting down. I notice coffee at my seat, and I scream in excitement. Jeff, Mia, sometimes Hoodie, and Masky and I still eat human food a lot. Me especially, my sanity still a little intact. And when Slender found out, I had to shoot like five innocent children to prove I was "worthy" enough to stay here.

        Everyones attention turns to me, but I ignore them, running torwards my seat. I plop in the leather cushion, wrapping my hand around the black mug and lifting it to my lips.

        "Mmmm." I moan, sitting down the cup. Mia takes a sip of her soda, raising her eyebrows at me. I just smile and turn my attention to Slendy.

        "Well" He starts, wiping his hands with hand sanitizer. "We're going to have another lockdown. I found another school, and its even farther away from the city than FG and DI's was. A perfect target, to be precise."

        Mia smiles from ear to ear, but Jeffs is even wider. They both have a bloodthirsty look in their eyes, and I can't help but be a little excited to deal with the bullies there.

        "Except" Slendy continues, "We're going to be more stealthy this time. This is just a reward for you guys, and if you can pull it off, I'll be impressed. So here's the plan..."