Mushroom Fetish

AUTUMNS POV

        I follow everyone in the kitchen, lifting up the same black skinny jeans I always wear and staring at the scar as I walk.

        I lift my head up, only to catch my reflection in the silver fridges' door and stumble back. My hair's completely purple...

        "Shit." I whisper silently. Shaking my head, and I sit down next to Ben. I snicker at Harmony and Masky tugging their plate of cheesecake back and forth.

        Suddenly, Mia places a plate in front of me. I look down to find a bunch of mushrooms. Which happen to be my weird fetish, especially when sauteed or cooked.

        "YASSS BITCH YASSS" I squeal, digging in. Mia just shakes her head while smiling, and the others give me what-the-hell looks.

        "Damn it, those are my favorite..." Ben groans, and I turn to look at him, then the roof, where he is looking. A brownie is stuck to it., some m&ms and peanuts falling out of it. How did he even...?

        "I'll get it." I sigh, getting up from my chair and walking towards the wall. I put my foot and hand on it, pulling up.

        Only to fall on my butt.

        "Oh no, you took away my extra wall power thingy!" I whine, glaring at Harmony as she shrugs, hitting Maskys hand off the cheesecake without even turning around. Jeff, Mia, and Ben burst out laughing, and I frown while getting up.

        "Wvaight!" Harmony says, sitting up suddenly and trying to say "Wait!" with mouthfuls of cheesecake.

        "You-" She swallows her food, "You should have a different power now, one that actually relates to you! I mean, I would think that would be the case."

        "Huh, maybe." I get up, sitting back in my chair.

        Everyone finishes their food, and we all walk to the living room and sit down, chatting about various things. I look over to a couple rooms, noticing the lights on.

         "I'm just gonna go turn these lights off." I mumble to no one, walking into the rooms.

        The lightswitch faces down, showing the "OFF" sign. I shrug it off, flipping it up. Must've been rewired wrong or something.

               I do the same to the other rooms, and then sit down. I catch light in the corner of my eye, and the lights are still on?

        "Why'd you turn those lights on?" Mia shifts on the couch, getting a little closer to Jeff.

        "They were on before-?"

        "Night vision! Oh my god, yes!" I get up, jumping around.

        "But isn't night vision supposed to be in black and green or whatever?" Jeff questions.

        "Not for me!" I fist pump, and Harmony laughs a little.

        Then, suddenly, Slendy bursts through the door. I see him smiling wide, and I turn my head, a little frightened and curious at his sudden outbreak.

        "You're going back to school!!!"     

        Fuck.