Daddy Slender

SAVANNAH'S POV

I sit in the kitchen, munching on cheesecake with Masky and Hoodie. I was surprised, to say the least, that I came in second place in the Eight Pages. Grey deserved to win, though. I mean, what would Slender have given me, a better range? I don't think so.

"Whatcha thinking about, Harmony?" says Hoodie, pulling me out of my thoughts. I shrug and go back to eating my cheesecake. Why is Masky such a good baker, anyways? This is delicious. If we were all normal, Masky would be like, world's best cheesecake maker. He would be the CEO of the Cheesecake Factory or something. Not that he knows what the Cheesecake Factory even is. Oh my god, he would go insane at the sight of all of that cheesecake. That would be hilarious on his birthday. Wait, does he even have a birthda--

"Harmony." I blink and look up.

"What?" I say, looking at Masky and Hoodie.

"I had to say your name 17 times to get you to notice me. What are you thinking about?" Masky says with a bizarre tone in his voice.

"Probably those Drama CD recordings she listens to every night but doesn't tell anyone about," BEN's voice floats in from the next room.

My face turns red as I sputter, "You hacked my computer!?"

BEN just smirks and says, "No, Slendy has Parental Controls set up on everyone's electronics. I just hacked that."

Hoodie blinks. "What's a Drama CD?"

My face turns redder than before and I quickly resume eating my cheesecake. Jeez, Slender really is like a dad for all of us. If we were a family, Slender would be everyone's dad, and Trender would be our Aunt Margaret. Sally would be our only cousin that comes to visit a lot. Jeff would be the oldest brother, then Hoodie and Masky would be twins, and BEN would be the youngest. For the sisters, Grey would be the oldest, Iris would be next, and then I would be the youngest. Then, of course, Louis would be the family cat. We would possibly have a fish named Giles. He can live in Iris' room.

I look up to find Hoodie and Masky staring at me. Again. "What?" I ask, a little irritated.

"You've been eating imaginary cheesecake for eight minutes."

"Oh. I didn't notice."

"We.. can tell."

Great. They think I'm insane. Better change the topic.

"Hey, do you guys have birthdays? I mean.. I guess you do.. but.."

Hoodie laughs, "Well, that was out of nowhere. I don't remember, but I definitely have one."

Masky shrugs. "I don't remember either."

I grin. "Well, your birthdays are officially in three days. And I know just where to take you."