Slender Didn't See

AUTUMNS POV

         "You're lucky." Ben says as Jeff enters the room next to Mia's. We walk down the halls quickly, and I turn around, flinching at the sound of children screaming. Although I can see amazingly, I can't see through walls, or anything like that.

        "Why?" I turn back, confused.

        "Slender didn't see your foot slip out of the pentagram... Which means two things. You're a tad less insane, for now, and that you got a, uh, power and characteristic that doesn't match your character. Probably the climbing thing, and the fact your hair isn't completely black, except for the purple part, that's supposed to be that way, I think.  I'm the only one who caught it though, so don't piss me off, or I'll let Slender know." Ben says, getting rude at the end. I stare at him, disappointed.

        "Oh shit." I groan. Why couldn't have I gone as crazy as them?! Now I'm going to have feelings of regret and guilt that I have to keep to myself.

        Stupid foot.

        Ben pulls put his sword to his side, and pushes open on a closed door with some whimpers behind it. He motions for me to keep looking for more kids, and I nod, gulping.

        Pull it together, Autumn.

        This is my life now, right?

        I keep walking, pulling out my bow to my side and sliding an arrow against it. For a while, I hear nothing, except for the screams. They all come from behind me, where the others are. Except for one.

        I put my bow back, and run torwards the scream. Reaching a door, I look through the window at a boy...

        Punching another boy?!

        Frowning, I tug on the handle. Not opening, I growl, pulling harder. It still doesn't budge, but the kids still havent noticed.

        I pull out one of my mini-knife things, and stick it in the lock. Twisting it to the left, the door clicks and one of the boys gasps.

        "What was that?" I can barely make out what he's saying.

        A loud laugh escapes my lips, and my eyes widen.

        Well, there's my insane side.

        I open the door, smiling.

        "Now..." I sway into the room, the two boys terrified. Smirking, I pull out my bow, and get near the back of the room for good aim. The boy with the bruises and cuts from the other boy can barely make out my face because of two black eyes, I can tell.

        "P-Please..." The boy with bloody fist filled with anger backs as far away as he can, till he hits the wall, now afraid.

        "I'm not sorry." I whisper in a loud, angry tone, releasing the arrow into the guilty one and watching as the sharp, purple end splits his head open and goes through him, piercing into the wall. He dies instantly, blood pouring down his body from his head. I turn to the guy who's coughing while bleeding to death. I look back to my pack of arrows, grabbing another and laying it out against the bow, stretching it.

       I take a moment to look over the boys bloodied body. Why was the other one so mean to him?

         "I'm sorry." I whisper softly to the innocent one, releasing the arrow into his heart. He also dies instantly, and I sigh. I walk out of the room, only to find Jeff wondering down the hall.

        "We got every kid, except for the handful the escaped." He says, stretching his permanent grin against his bloody face.

(I say Ben instead of BEN because sometimes I'm too lazy to type in all caps if you were wondering k)       

        "Well then, let's go." I smile at him, and we find Mia and Ben. As we walk out the door, Mia tosses more hand sanitizers to Slenderman, and he actually thanks her, surprisingly. Wrapping his tenetacles around us and muttering an 'ew', we start teleporting.

        On our way out, I catch Jeff staring at Mia for a little before turning away, as she catches him out of the corner of my eye. Does he...?

        Oh god, this has been a very eventful day, hasn't it?