Cooking: Featuring Jeff The Killer

MIA'S (FADING GREY) POV

I catch the knife DI throws at me, and stare at the blood on it.

Why am I so stupid?

We've been friends forever, and I kill her. But, then again, she did push BEN out of the way.

Did she choose him over me? No. She was protecting him from my anger. I need to apologize.

Before I can do anything, though, Jeff pokes his head in. "Wanna cook with me?"

"Sure!" I walk after him, putting the knife in its place on my belt.

We run down the stairs, passing the living room where we had put DI. As we pass, I hear Slender mumbling to himself. "Goddamnit Dark Iris... You know not to get blood in my carpet..."

We walk into the fairly large kitchen, and Jeff immediately starts to pull out pots and pans. We're cooking for a lot of people, so the more we have, the better.

"So... what are we cooking?"

"Hmmmm... I was thinking some raw beef, and some steamed vegetables for Slendyman."

I nod approvingly, and slowly edge closer to him. He stops cutting some carrots to look at me. "What?"

"I just think it's sexy when a man can cook." After the words escape my mouth, I freak out. "I- I mean- uh-" Giving up, I cover my face with my hands.

"Hey now, don't be embarrassed..." Jeff slowly removes my hands, his being surprisingly gentle. "You know, I find it sexy when a woman murders people."

I slightly chuckle, and before I know it, we're kissing. It gets a little aggressive, as I'm now pinned to the wall. Footsteps come into the kitchen, but we don't notice. It's only when Masky pulls us apart that we acknowledge him.

"Boss wouldn't want you doing that in here." Even though he's right, I think I hear a tiny hint of something else in his voice.

He storms off, leaving Jeff and I to our meal preparing. Then we call everyone down to eat.

Iris and BEN come down, along with the others.

Most of everyone have happy reactions to the meal, except Autumn. She immediately spits out the raw meat, and yells at me. "You know I'm a human-immortal-thing!"

I laugh as I take the cooked steak we made especially for her out of the oven. "Relax. We got you." I hand the steak to her, and she just glares at me.

After everyone has eaten, I take Jeff up the stairs to his room. [ ;) ] On the way, I think I see Masky glaring at me.

Oh god, what has my life become?