More Family, More Death.

MIA'S POV

I walk through the halls, laughing as two kids try to hide in a classroom. I reach the door, and I see one kid stick their tongue out at me.

I smile a wicked smile, and rip the door off the hinges. The two children run to the back corner as I enter the room.

I look at the one who had stuck out their tongue. "Do I need to fix something for you?"

She shakes her head, but I grab some duct tape off the floor.

I strap them to the wall, and the one who had teased me tried to beg me to let her go. I shake my head.

"Stick your tongue out."

She obeys, and I hear her friend scream as I cut it off. I stab the screaming one, and watch as the other slowly chokes on her own blood.

"Please don't hurt me!"

I snap around to a small voice, a voice that makes me drop my knives. There, in the doorway, is my little brother. He's always been so innocent, and now here he stands, watching his sister murder people.

"S- Sissy?" His eyes widen, and he hugs me, despite the blood, despite everything. "Why did you-"

I stop him and push his frail body behind me as BEN enters the room. "What the hell? Did you cut out her tongue?"

I hastily nod. BEN turns to leave, but stops when my brother sneezes.

Goddamnit.

I pick up Jimbo, and run for the outside door. Managing to push it open, I run outside. Then my brother gasps at my speed, and I stop.

"Why are you protecting that one?" Ben pulls me back, and Jimbo flies from my hands, landing a few feet away.

As I watch BEN walk to him, I stand up. "He's-"

Then my brother does the worse thing in the world. He screams.

I watch BEN pierce his sword through him, and something in me takes over.

"You son of a bitch." My body collides with his as I tackle him.

"What the fu-"

"He was my brother!" I punch his face, and go for my dagger.

"Woah! Calm down Fading!" I hear Jeff as he yanks me off Ben.

"You're going to pay for this, you know that?!" I continue to yell at him until we're back in the school.

"I'll go talk to him." Jeff leaves me alone, and I sit there, crying silently.