Hello?

SAVANNAH'S POV

I trailed behind Mia, pointing out various doors that she didn't check. The further we ventured into the facility, the more faith I lost in finding Autumn. Realistically, we might not find her.

As we ventured through the dingy grey halls, Mia kicked down door after door. I passed a doorway leading into a room with many pictures of people pinned against each wall.

My feet stopped moving. My heart stopped beating. My world stopped spinning.

Elizabeth.

I could see a variety of emotions cross Mia's face within a second. Recognition, anger, sorrow.

You see, in my research, I found police records of two girls who were found mutilated and shredded by inhuman claws. They were both Mia's friends: Elizabeth and Kayla.

She glanced briefly around the room, attempting to shroud her emotions, and then walked out of the door without a word.

This was the last room in the building.

We walked out slowly, not even considering the fact that there was a possibility that she was in one of the other facilities. We hadn't found her.

Masky and BEN were waiting outside. Apparently, they hadn't found her either. I stood next to Masky as I watched BEN's movements carefully. He stared at Mia, expecting her to say something.

"She's not there," Mia sighed. BEN looked ready to murder her.

Right on cue, there's an explosion from behind us, from the final sector of Area 51.

"HA-HA MOTHERFUCKERS! IM OUTTA HERE!"

Autumn.

Carrying a gun in each hand.

Laughing.

Goddamn it.

~tibbledeedibbledeedoo skip~

[aka time skip]

Slender opened the door before we had even recovered from teleporting.

"GUYS. I GOT"

what. oh no

"AAAA~~~~~"

this will be bad

"CAT!"

w
h
a
t

"HIS NAME IS LOUIS AND HE'S BLUE."

A blue cat with dripping black eyes slinks out from behind Slendy-Wendy.

"Isn't that just Eyeless Jack as a cat?" I ask, frowning.

"NO. ITS LOUIS" says Jeff, as if it was most obvious thing in the world. Louis jumped into Slender's arms, purring.

Cat. Hooray. Cat.

A/N:
IMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRY DEAR CHILDREN OF THE PASTAS I APOLOGIZE

SAVANNAH (ME) IS A TERRIBLE PERSON AND YOU SHOULD MURDER HER

BUT K. HERES THE DEAL

WHEN LOCKDOWN GETS 5000 READS OR 250 VOTES WE'LL DO A (more than usual) CRACK CHAPTER

BTW I THINK YOU CAN TELL WHEN IT WENT DOWNHILL (after the tibbledeedibbledeedoo)

mia's phone is in her mouth why

ANYWAYS

THANKS FOR READING

(sorry)