Blood Lust

MIA'S POV

"That's the plan, any questions?" Slender says, throwing yet another bottle of hand sanitizer away.

Jeff slowly stands up, and a small sarcastic tone in his voice fills his words. "Do you need more hand sanitizer?"

"Yes, but not from your Hell born self." He twitches his head to me. "Go get some from the nearest store, and while you're out, grab some cheesecake for Masky. He's going to be here soon."

I nod and speed out of the room. Running down the street, I see a familiar car in a parking lot.

I stop in front of the same Chevy that used to take me to school.

Just as I'm about to open the door to see if it's changed, a woman's voice crys behind me. "Mia?"

Oh shit.

I slowly turn, to see my mom standing in front of me. She gasps at my new face, almost completely drained of color. "M- Mom..."

I hug her, and as I press my head to her neck, I hear the blood rushing through her, the pulse her heart gives off, even her breathing. For some reason, though, I don't react. I don't think.

Before I can register, however, she pushes me against the car. "You little bitch! You go missing from school while everyone else dies or disappears, and suddenly you just show up, with your hair dyed and contacts in?! I should have done this a long time ago."

She raises her fist to punch me, and I remember this side of her.

Her hand shoots toward my face, and I fade out, making her punch the car. She looks around, and I shove my invisible hand into her chest, grabbing her heart. I fade in, and she gasps as my hand grips her heart.

"I'm not Mia anymore." I squeeze her heart a little. "I'm Fading Grey."

And that's the moment she died.

"Damn..." I look up, my hand now covered in blood. Jeff is leaning against the car. "You really are insane, you know that?"

I smile, and he just hands me a paper towel. Wiping off the blood, I walk into the store.

A few minutes later, I leave the store with stolen hand sanitizer and stolen cheesecake. I quickly run to the meeting, and hand the sanitizer to Slendy.

Masky stands in the corner, alone. I walk over, and hold the cheesecake out to him. "Here."

I see him smile behind the mask, and a small whisper escapes him. "Thanks. You're Fading Grey, aren't you?"

I smile and nod. I look toward the small mention of my name from across the room.

"What do you mean, she's got a blood lust?"

DI is talking to Jeff.

"I mean she's like me. Most of the people here only kill certain people, but we kill anyone want."

I look away, bringing my attention back to Masky.

"What was that about?"

"I heard an interesting conversation, that's all."

He nods, and Slenderman calls to the assembly. "Time to move out. Initially, with a smaller group, I would take us. However, Masky and Hoodie can also teleport a little, so... the less people with me, the less germs. And the less germs, the better."

I turn to Masky, and he holds out an arm. "Ready to go?"

"Sure."

I grab his arm, and a few others do the same, and then before I know it, we're in the woods.