Anger

MIA'S POV

I lag behind Jeff, not knowing why we are coming out here. To top it off, a depression is set over me.

"Come on, we're almost there." I trudge a little faster, and he sighs as he turns and stops. "You know what? You need to get over this- pain. Come on. Kill me."

"What?" I step back, a tiny bit scared at his frown mixed with the smile.

"You heard me. I'll come back to life in about 2 minutes. Just pretend I'm Ben, standing over your now dead brother."

As he says it, I feel an anger arise. I charge him with my eyes closed, dagger in hand, and stab him in the heart. I know he's dead.

I open my eyes to his limp, lifeless body underneath my bloody knife. "Oh god, what have I done?!" The anger is replaced by grief, and I cry into his chest.

"Calm down... shhhh..." I look up to him smiling at me. I really am attached to people. "I didn't expect you to cry. Want to keep walking?"

I nod. He helps me up, and we start to move towards wherever.

We reach a clearing, and in the center is an old and broken house. "Where are we?" I glance down at our still intertwined hands, and look back at his face. It's still focused on the abandoned house.

"We're at my old home."

I gasp and my eyes widen. "Woah... I- I-"

"You never thought it'd still be here, did you?" He looks at me, amusement in his eyes. "I know it's hard to believe, but this is where I have murdered a lot of people..."

"Is this why we came out here?" I take a step closer to the house.

"Yeah, I find it calming. What do you think?"

I turn to him, happiness filling me. Before he can say anything, I hug him.

Almost in perfect time, a rustling comes from the bushes, and a worried Dark Iris and BEN emerge.