Duct Tape

AUTUMNS (DARK IRIS) POV

        "What the hell?!" I scream as Ben and I spot Mia and Jeff, and we walk out of the bushes.

        "Well fuckity fuck. I led Grey here to kill me, to get out her anger at YOU" Jeff points his knife angrily at Ben, "For killing her brother."

        At those last words, Mia growls, flinging out a throwing knife. She lunges it at Ben, but I shove him out of the way.

        So instead, it hits me. Right in the throat.

        And let me tell YOU...

        Dying hurts. Especially when a knife is lunged in your throat.

        But you wouldn't know, would you?

        Unless you've been stabbed before.

        ...

        "Oh shit." I groan, wrapping my fingers around the black handle of the knife. Blood covers my hand, and I yank it out.

        And, instead of screaming like a normal human (Which I'm DEFINITELY NOT ANYMORE) I make weird puffing noises as I grip the knife.

        Laying down the knife on the carpet-

        Wait. Weren't we in the woods?

        I look around, and Slender screams while pointing a tentacle at the bloody knife.

        "PICK IT UP, NOW!" Shocked, I lift the knife back up in the air, and Slender huffs, sitting back down.

        "So I found you guys laying dead, blah blah blah, and now you're back here." Slender rolls his eyes, which only I can see (HA), and shoos me out the door.

        I climb up the walls to Mia's room, and stab the window. It shatters, and Mia jumps in surprise.

        "Here's your knife." I speak blandly, tossing it in the room. I have mixed feelings about her right now, and dont feel like talking to her. I crawl away on the wall until I reach Bens room.

        I punch his window so that it shatters like Mias. Because he kind of deserves it. But he also kind of doesn't, since he didn't know...

        Eh.

        "Well that was fucking rude."

        "Killing FGs brother was rude."

         Ben groans, not even paying attention to me or flinching as the window breaks. His thumbs are violently moving across a video game controller, and I plop on his bed to look at the screen.

        I can't tell what he's playing, but if I smack the controller away in about five seconds, I know he'll lose to the game. Which would so piss him off.

        "Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!" I whine and he mumbles a "what", still concentrating on the t.v.

        I reach my hand out quickly, and my finger barely touches the controller before Ben kicks me in my stomach, and off his bed. As I land on the floor, a "YOU WIN!" ding comes from the t.v and I scowl. Jumping up in victory, Ben smirks at me.

        "I hate you." I push myself off the floor and to my feet. Ya know, only to stumble into Ben and accidentaly knock him over.

        Ben falls back, but catches himself against the wall. He reaches over to a dark green strip of duct tape leaning against his other window, sliding his thumb underneath a strip and yanking it out.

        "Bruh. I don't have super amazingly awesome incredible strength like Fading Grey, I can't get out of that. I can't even open a damn bottle cap without help."

        "And your point is?" Ben smirks, stepping closer and starts ripping the piece out.

        "I also don't have my bow and arrows. This is an unfair advantage." I say, stepping back.

        "You're just pointing out your weaknesses." Ben takes another step foward.

        I step back.

        He steps forward.

        I hit a wall.

        He launches at me with the duct tape, taping my arms against the wall.

        "BE-" He puts a piece against my mouth.

        Then against my hands,

        then my legs.

        Man, this duct tape is either really strong, or I'm really weak. Probably both.

        "Hmm, what should I do with you?" Ben smiles, sitting on his bed and wiggling his eyebrows.

        "MFNO" I scream against the duct tape, but my voice doesn't leave the room. I know he's joking anyway. Right?

        Ben stands up, pretending to think about what to do as he paces back and forth.

        "Ah, I know!" 

        I roll my eyes. Oh god, he wants a-

        "A kiss?" Ben winks his non-existent eyes, and my (also) non-existent eyes narrow.

        "It's your choice. Stay here all tied up, or kiss me and then leave. Or stay after you kiss me. But I will let you go eventually. You don't have to kiss me." He smiles, but looks sad at the end and averts his gaze to the floor. Ben walks in front of me, bringing his eyes back. Leaning forward, Ben scans my face for emotion. I nod and mumble a barely audible "fine".

       Ben slowly pulls off the duct tape, then leans in. He presses his lips against mine, and my eyes widen in surprise, once again, at the feeling. Ben pulls away, and a frown forms on my face. Ben smirks at my response to him leaving.

        Oh shit.

        "Oh, I see you liked it? I could give you so much more, you know." Ben winks for the billionth time. He pulls out his sword, which immediately slices against the duct tape. I pull the now-separated strips off my body and off the wall, tossing them on the floor in a pile. Ben helps me in silence, and a "DINNNNERRR" comes from down stairs. It sounds like Mia and Jeff saying it at the same time. Oh god, what disgusting mess have they cooked together?

        Ben walks towards the door and I grab his wrist. He turns around, and I grab his other wrist with my other free hand. I kiss him, gripping his wirst even tighter as we get closer. We both pull away slowly, and I smirk at his flushed face, which quickly forms a wide smile. Ben opens the door for me, and we both start walking downstairs torwards the kitchen, where the others wait.