I Look Much Better as a Monster

AUTUMNS POV

"No..." I whisper, eyes wide. I stare at the screen, biting my lip as I shake my head.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes. Now make me a sandwich." Ben smirks.

"You sexist prick." I growl.

"You're just mad because I keep winning."

I'm about to reply to Ben about the game when Slender prances out of his office.

Literally.

"I organized my room, and got-" Slender pauses, tugging something out from behind him with a tentacle.

"-THIS BEAUTY!" He holds up a 20 oz bottle of hand sanitizer above his head, waving it about.

"Good for you Slender." I sigh, sitting back and dropping the controller on the couch.

"Thaaaaank youuuuu! Oooooh! Let's reward with food. MASKY, JEFF, GRAY, HOODIE!!!! FOOD!"

Mia comes charging down the stairs first. She and Jeff have a metabolism that runs faster than a cheetah and doesn't stop.

I'm quite jealous.

Also, I used to wear eye contacts as a human. So the glasses thing in her nightmare didnt help me look any better. Thanks Mia.

Anyways, Jeff follows behind and then Hoodie, then Masky.

"No thanks." I get up, starting towards the stairwell. I feel Mia grab my wrist and tug me back onto the couch.

"Eat something. It's not going to kill you. Do we even gain weight now that we're immortal?"

"Probably not, but one time I ate a plate of Bens cookies and they were disgusting so I'm not taking any risks" I say, and Ben pouts.

"Eh." She says and sits down, and so does everyone else except Slender, who gets in front of us.

"Cheesecake for Masky and his weird-ass fetish, sweets and candies for Jeff and Mia, cookies for Hoodie, brownies for Ben, and Iris?"

"Nothing. Thanks though."

"Eat a goddamn cupcake or something." Jeff rolls his eyes, leaning back against the couch.

"No. Thanks." I say, pausing firmly inbetween the words.

"Fine, suit yourself." Slender rolls his eyes, but then smiles.

"Check the friiiidge! I already had it all prepared...And cleaned out the fridge. So if you fucking mess it up I will cut off your heads."

We all run to the kitchen, and Jeff immediatly tears off the doors. Seriously, he throws them to the side with a "Who the fuck cares about Slenders rules" and starts throwing food out.

Surprised and kind of mad at his attitude, I pull out my bow and an arrow and quickly shoot him right in the back of the head. The hungry animals- I mean Creepypastas (same thing to be honest)- freeze and everything goes silent. Except for the thud of Jeffs body onto the ground, of course.

"Shit. He's going to kill me back." I break the silence, "Mia put the door back on and get in a single-filed line to get your food or something like that."

I'll admit, I'm in a grumpy mood now that Jeff's gonna be pissed.

"You...killed him!" She screams at the end, pointing to his temporarily dead body.

"It'll be fine." I wave her off and she fixes the door. Masky gulps, slowly pulling out his cheese cake.

I sigh, smoothing out my semi-purple hair then smiling in the reflection of the silver fridge.

I look much better as a monster.

And I didn't even consider my face that ugly as a human.

Jeffs body starts twitiching, and I raise my eyebrows in amusement.

Ben bites into a brownie cut into a perfect square, telling me "you're screwed" with mouth fulls of chocolate.

"I know."

Jeff suddenly jolts up, pulling out his knife angrily from his pocket. I pull the arrow out from behind his head.

"I need this back." I smirk, putting it with my bow slung across my back.

I'm feeling way over-confident about this now than I should be.

"I didn't think you had the guts to kill me. Now, I'm going to spill those guts." He snickers, charging towards me. I let out a little scream, running upstairs. I dash from room to room with Jeff chasing me, sprinting and attempting to get out the windows (and failing).

As we round back to the stairs, I notice the door open, and Mia and Masky talking to a girl with ginger hair.

Wait, is that-?

My thoughts are broken as Jeffs knife plunges into my side. Blood stains leave my black shirt soaking, and Jeff yanks the knife out quickly, then shoves me down the stairs with a maniacle laugh. I bite my hand to hold back the screams, and the pain of me falling down the stairs. Plus, me biting my hand like that till it bleeds doesn't help either. We may be immortal now but the pain is still there.

As I faceplant at the bottom, I let go of my bloody hand and place it on my side on the fresh knife wound. The bruises and blood on my body aching all over, I feel my vision darkening.

I manage to mutter an "Ow", before my eyes go black, and my heart stops its beating.

If I even have a heart.