Slender IRL

This is a continuation of Savvy's AN. In addition to the Crack Chapter when we reach 5K reads or 250 votes (hint hint wink wink), we will be holding a special contest! Details will be released with the crack chapter.

-MIA'S POV-

I stare at the cat, who's dripping eye sockets seem to be staring back. "A... cat." Slender nods while petting Louis. "Well as long as it doesn't shit in my room, I'm good."

Everyone agrees, and we separate to do our random things. I'm in a deep conversation with Jeff about Louis when I realize-

No one even acknowledged that we brought DI back.

She's talking to Ben and Harmony, Masky is eating cheesecake as he talks to Hoodie, and Slender isn't in sight. I listen in on their conversations and hear happiness in all the voices. Jeff pokes my arm and I look back at him.

"Come on. I wanna show you something." He pulls me up the stairs and down the hall to his room, where he makes sure no one has followed.

He smiles that large, insane smile of his and pulls me in. His room is surprisingly well cleaned, his bed being the only exception. He doesn't sleep, so it's cluttered with food items. A shelf full of knives lines the wall by the TV, but I know those aren't his prized possessions.

"Watch out." I step out of the way as he pulls down a small door on the roof of the room.

"There's an attic entrance in your room?" He nods and pulls the ladder down. "Does Slender know?"

"Nope. No one does. It's our little secret." We climb up, and I am confronted with darkness. Footsteps and items being moved sound in front of me. "Here."

A yellow light fills the large space. I look around, fascinated by the many indentions from knives in the wood. My attention goes past the black curtains taking up a portion of the wall and to a small living room type area.

Two large beanbags surround a small table with a wooden box on top. Jeff sits in the black beanbag, so I move and sit in the white one. I look around again before looking at him.

"Wow."

He laughs. "Great reaction. Wait until you see this." He takes the box off the table and opens it. A small tune starts to play and he sets it down. The music box's ballerina is ripped out and replaced with a hand holding a bloody knife.

Jeff stands up, prancing around until he reaches the black curtains. I giggle. He shoves them open, revealing a balcony doorway. "Viola." I stand up and walk to his side.

He leads me to the balcony, where we stare into the woods beyond the mansion. I look at him, only to find him staring at me. "Well?"

"It's awesome! The last time I saw something like this, I was still humane." He chuckles a little and pulls me closer. We lean in, when the gayest voice I've ever heard comes from the staircase.

"Oh everyone! I have a fabulous prize for you all!" Slender sounds genuinely happy, which contrasts Jeff and mine's sighs. "JEFF AND GREY, GET OFF EACH OTHER AND GET YO ASSES DOWN HERE."

I can't help but laugh. Jeff joins in and we climb down, quickly hiding our little secret. I run, successfully leaving Jeff in my dust. Stopping at the foot of the stairs, I hear him grumbling under his breath.

When he's next to me and has hit me playfully, I ask Slendy, "What's up?"

He looks at me. "We're going to play a game. A game dedicated to me!" I raise my eyebrow, skeptical. "We're playing Slender the Eight Pages! IN REAL LIFE!!!"

I gasp, along with Harmony, Iris, and BEN. Jeff, Masky and Hoodie look confused, whereas Louis is sleeping on the stair rail. "What the fuck is Slender the Eight Pages?"