37. Loving Vienna

{Asher's Pov}

It was our third day in Vienna today and I couldn't help but bubble with mirth as I got dressed to go to the Schonbrunn Zoo and the palace. Being an animal lover, it was gonna be a treat for my soul to see all the animals who were being saved and taken care of in as much as possible an environment they deserved. Though they were in captivity and seem to have lost their freedom, which was very sad if you think about it, I felt it was better than living in freedom where poachers we're hunting them...

I bit into the brownie I had ordered for myself while watching Ivara comb her hair while Faith put on some eyeliner. After the incident two days back, I had kept myself out of the room whenever Doris took a bath...

Yeah, it was a bit unexpected but didn't faze me, I was doing this for Dorr who, as we know it, couldn't handle such situations in a mature way.

I had spoken to Zeus last night... Umm casually.... And somehow I had told him and he being a borderline pervert told me weird scenes that could happen but definitely wouldn't which had made me leave my room as soon as I had my bath. That Pervy potato.

I pulled the olive scarf around my neck, following which I straightened my grey tee and olive chino pants. A faint memory of a handsome hunk whispering in my ear to wear this scarf surfaced in my mind but I was quick to shake it away.

"Umm I'm gonna mess up big time, " Faith whispered as she smudged her eye shadow with little to no confidence making me and Ivara chuckle.

"Why are you even putting that?" Ive questioned as she sat beside me on the wooden chair while I replied to the texts I had received from dad and well, my social groups.

I tuned them out as I read through the basic curriculums of the med college that Nandy had sent and before I knew it, Doris was dragging me out of the room...

"You're dressed?" I asked dumbly making Doris roll his eyes while he put on the brown leather jacket I and Ive had bought him last year. He'd only opened it from the packaging two months back so it was safe to say that it seemed almost new.

Yesterday we had visited the Hofburg palace and having a slight interest in architectural art, it was nothing but a delight to see the residence of the President. It had a unique Baroque architectural style and was made in the 13th century and is one of the three most significant cultural buildings of Austria. We'd spent half the day marvelling at it after which we had our picnic lunch beside a small kid garden along the banks of Wien.

 We'd spent half the day marvelling at it after which we had our picnic lunch beside a small kid garden along the banks of Wien