Batch no. 35

Hey there lovelies. I know the updates aren't as fast as they used to be but we'll you can blame it on college. So well, also, the number of chapters might have been increased as I modified the last parts of the story a bit. So well enjoy!

By the way, this chapter is a little special...

~

{Asher's Pov}

I smiled as Ivara and I stood beside our parents who were busy talking about our future plans. The maroon red robes and the graduation caps lined by a tricolor of chiffon yellow, milky white and a brilliant electric blue had never looked as appealing to me as they looked today.

It had been five days since the ominous ball and every single one of us was ready to graduate and finally head off to the university of our liking towards a new start. We'd be having a two and a half month break before we headed off to college and never had I been so excited for a vacation.

I, Ivara, Faith and Doris were going on an Semi Europe trip for almost 20 days just the day after tomorrow and I couldn't be happier. This impromptu and awesome plan had been forged by our parents the day after the ball when all of us had went to a nearby freshwater spring for a one day picnic, leaving our parents together, who for once, had done something incredible after having spent some time together away from their annoying kids.

Besides that, this trip would be a detox from the whole Cason and Zeus drama and I hoped that I'd clear my mind and reach to a decision about Zeus's proposal.

Angela had almost thrown a fit when she got the news and so did Faith's brother but luckily, our parents had stayed adamant on their decision.

I still had chills going through my body whenever I thought of the dance on that eery night. I perfectly remembered how my hand fit into Cason's and how he had a strong hold on my lower back and hip. It was almost a surreal feeling now, to think I was in his arms. I felt like a love sick puppy who'd found his one chance to be Cinderella and who's prince Charming had almost given her the time of her life in a few hours. Those memories wolid forever be engraved on my heart.

After the night, neither I, nor Cas had contacted one another until the midnight of 1st June when I wished Cason a Happy Birthday with a sweet and as much as discreet message I could manage to leave. I even posted a sketch of his on my social media, a gift he had never asked for but clearly something I had wanted to do for many a moon.

He'd not seen my text until the morning after, and then he'd given me a hearty thanks after which followed a big chunk of paragraph stating how beautiful his portrait was and how he'd always wanted one from me but had never asked for after he'd se...

He'd not seen my text until the morning after, and then he'd given me a hearty thanks after which followed a big chunk of paragraph stating how beautiful his portrait was and how he'd always wanted one from me but had never asked for after he'd seen it on my social media. Josephine too had went gaga over the sketch and had demanded I make one of hers as well.

I had smiled like a dumb little kid who'd found a cookie after loosing his whole stash of cookie jar.

Zeus though, wasn't as thrilled with the sketch as anyone else I knew was and I couldn't blame him. I knew what jealousy did to a person and could pretty much relate what he felt like.