Second thoughts

{Asher's Pov}

God my arm hurt from being in the awkward stance I was in, it hurt real bad. We had fallen asleep while we watched the fourth movie last night and should I add, in very uncomfortable positions. Ivara was sprawled on the couch with her legs dangling outside while Faith, like me had fallen asleep with her head on the floor and feet on the couch. Doris's face was on the sofa chair and his legs on the ground with his back and bums sticking up in the air. Looking at him I burst out laughing and soon Faith and Ivara joined me. I was an early morning person so I got up first and decided to have a brush and a breakfast.

So until all the three opossums woke up I was smiling at them creepily from the tea table while I read TFIOS for the 17 th time to be precise. I greeted them morning, actually it would be afternoon in less than an hour. Then we talked a while before I, Ivara and Doris took our leave.

~

The first thing I did when I got home was that I took a shower after placing my bag of amenities in my bedroom. Unlike most teens my age, I was a tidy person so my bedroom looked good nonetheless. It had a queen sized bed with light blue covers and dark blue quilts on it and a dresser attached to it with a long mirror above it surrounded by Led lights. The walls of room were light lemon yellow and I had an artistic grey sofa which was curved on either side, but on one side had a higher curve so that I could sit on the sofa with my back placed on it. It was placed near my semi French window kinda gallery which I covered at times with my blood red curtains accompanied by white net ones.

My gallery was my favorite place to be in as it faced an small building which was surrounded by tall fig trees. It faced the east hence I was woken up many a times by the rising sun. I loved gardening to an extent so I had one palm, two roses, a pink and an yellow, a basil, a small coconut and three climbers, one of blood red passion flowers and the other two of butterfly pea, one with pure white flowers and the other with deep electric blue ones planted in different pots, each having moss and ferns in it. Yes, people I was a person with interests. Naturally, I had a bird bath too and many birds visited it, the most loved ones being the different kind of sunbirds with their variety of colours and red necked parrots with long green tails.

After having a nice hot bath, I wore a black tank and black shorts, all black. Actually I just wore what I found first in my closet. Then I studied for the next two hours, c'mon I'm not a nerd if I don't study.

But what broke my concentration was my phone which was vibrating since last five minutes. So I got up and took it. "Yes?" I asked in an irritated tone, not bothering to see the caller ID cause I was expecting it to be Ivara or Faith, the only two people who texted me on a regular basis besides my cousin but he was an asshol... oh sorry I don't cuss, my point being he was an owl so it wouldn't be him.

"Hello?" a deep voice answered through the phone. I was slumping against my bed stand and nearly fell as I recognized the god like voice.

"Umm hi Cason, sorry I didn't expect it to be you..." he chuckled at my sudden change of tone.
"It's alright, what's up?"

"Nothing, was studying... " I muttered

"Once a nerd, always a nerd," he said cockily as I rolled my eyes.

"Why did you call?"

"Wanna hang out?" he questioned casually but I sensed the nervous tone underneath his cool voice.

"Sure, when?"

"Today evening; at the park?"

"Umm alright, hey wait why are we meeting? According to me both your's and Josephine's birthdays are done and mine won't be until next few months."