4 x 2 is equal to 8!!!

The pic above is Asher's doodle. Enjoy!!!

~

{Asher's Pov}

"Last night was eventful." I replied to a hyper Ivara as she inquired if I and Cason had done anything more than friendly.

Clearly my coming out to her had resulted in waking the sleeping teenage girl inside her who wouldn't stop behaving like one when it came to the topic of Cason.

"Oh, tell me everything!" she squealed, literally squealed in my ears as we stood in the hallway near my locker where I had come to pick up my math assignment.

"God women!! Get a grip" I said chuckling as I rubbed my ear which had recently taken the assault of an voice which I had never thought would belong to Ivara.

"Tell me, you promised!!" she whined.

And so I did.

"So what was eventful?" she asked curiously as I finished teling her the detailed saga of my meet with Cas.

"Nothing, just...nevermind."

I wanted to tell her about the static shocks I'd been getting whenever I touched Cas but I didn't know how to without sounding like an lovesick idiot. So I just shrugged it off when Ivara pushed the topic further but she knew i was just as much headstrong as she was so she let it go.

"I'm going to tell Faith." I blurted when we took our seats.

"Go for it, I'm pretty sure she's supportive."

"You know Ivara it's not about me trusting her but it's more about well... How do I put it... It'll just make things feel more real and I told you I myself am still in the acceptance phase and I don't even know if Cas feels anything of the sort for me let alone the same way I feel for him." I said the last part in one breath as Ivara gave me an understanding look.

"Just breath ok... Don't worry, you're just overthinking it."

"I know and so do you that it's my habit to overthink."

Soon we diverted our conversation to the divergent series as Faith and Doris got back into their seats, Faith quickly joining our conversation while Doris completed the last few questions of the math assignment.

Mrs Kelly Marz, our math teacher as well as the one who got closest to what one could call a class teacher entered the class.

She was a sweet lady with an grandma look plastered on her face, one that was really humble and homely. Her curly dark brown hair were flying around her head like a hallow and she wore neutral colors almost everyday. She was a good math teacher, not just because she was friendly but also because she made algebra much more bearable than my capacity.

"Students, submit you're assignments please and who have not done them because of the coming fun fair, I'm giving you extra three days time." She said in her inquisitive voice. I and Ivara handed our assignments right away.

"She's postponed the submissions the third time." Ivara muttered.

"Well she's laid back, what can I say." Faith replied to her waving at the lovesick Augustus who was peeping in our class.

I chuckled at their couple antics but my head snapped at the direction which was calling my name.

"Asher dear what were you doing while you wrote this assignment?" Mrs Marz asked me curiously. Her voice was low as she inspected my assignment and came near to my desk.

"You haven't solved one question." She stated with a funny grin.

"Yes ma'am, I wasn't able to solve it, I think I did a calculation mistake." I uttered sheepishly.