In 27 days

Okay guys, a fair warning, a too long and a very important chapter ahead. I forgot to break it into two parts so here it is. There are three different Povs in there and two flashbacks, telling you so you don't get confused and mix it up.

Chapter dedication to AlontaPitts for voting on all the chapters.

Above is the pic of Cason.

Enjoy!!!

~

{Asher's Pov}

"God!! I'm done..." I muttered as I fell back into the recliner chair in my living room. I let out a heavy sigh as my mother brought me some delicious chicken nuggets.

"Hey baby, how was you're paper?" She asked leaning over the chair as she caressed my cheek in a motherly fashion.

"It was alright..." I said grimacing slightly as I remembered the slight blunder I had caused in the biology paper. Alas! I think I won't be scoring a hundred in the subject.

"It was alright...? Not good or best?" My mom asked in the same kind voice but her deflation seeped through her tone. Tuning her out I began eating my nuggets until she left with a sigh.

It's been more than three months since my birthday, seeing that it's the end of March as the final exams in the school finished today. Some pretty interesting things did happen in the past months but then again, I seem to be just as much obsessed with Cason as much I was in December.

The day after my birthday was kinda a quiet day and I met with Daniel and Cason at 'The Legend'. It was a pretty cool hotel with dimmed yellow lighting with the candelabra kinda glow and soft musical background.

I entered the hotel in a hurry as I was late. I had classes and while I studied along with Nandy, I almost lost the track of time and hence ended up rushing home and putting on the clothes I had picked out to wear for the much dreadfully awaited dinner since this was the first time I was meeting Cason after the kiss that I'm pretty sure is the one I'm never gonna be able to forget.

As I opened the glass doors, I asked the reception for a reservation under Stafford. I have no idea why the table had been reserved under his name when I was the one giving the treat but I tried my best to not get butterflies thinking it could mean something more than it was.

I wore a v-neck white tee under a chocolate brown shirt speckled and sprayed with white and cream patterns. I had paired it with a light beige coloured skinny jeans that my mom had bought me the previous day and white canvas shoes.

As I made my way through the lobby my eyes searched the diner and met with two sets of eyes which sparkled back at me. Involuntarily a smile lit up on my face as I made my way to the table where Cas and Daniel were sitting side by side.

"Hey birthday boy." Cason said flashing me his annoying smirk in a casual way. What did I expect? I thought at that. He definitely didn't remember the kiss and even if he did, he didn't care enough to acknowledge it. Keeping my smile intact I greeted them with pleasantries. I took a seat in front of Daniel initially but I didn't know how and when my body shifted in front of Cason as we waited for Josephine's arrival.

"Hie!!" Josephine greeted me with a cheery smile as she made her way to us. She wore a white top along with dark Palazzo. Cason was wearing a similar combo of a simple button down dress shirt along with dark blue skinny jeans and for some reason I rolled my eyes at my own stupid thoughts of them matching their clothes with one another. Though Cason wore the simplest of clothes, his looks were more than enough to compensate and he looked as stunning as ever. I think I may have overdid a little on my own clothes...I thought as Josephine and I greeted each other while she took a tentative seat beside me. 'Ofcourse she wants to sit in front of him' my mind said and I may have actually smacked my own head in front of everyone to stop my mind from chattering useless stuff. I mean wasn't I the one who decided to let both of them be happy with one another.