Winter Solstice Gala [Part two]

I guess some explanation on Mr. Stafford's part is inevitable. I think you munchkins might be waiting for this....So have fun!!!
Above is the pic of Cason working out.

~

{Cason's Pov}

I strained my muscles as I did the weights vigorously. I was trying to vent out my frustration; I didn't know what I was doing with my life.

It all had began about three weeks back. I was sulking as I hadn't received any texts from Ash and to let it out, I commited the worst possible mistake I could do, I partied and drank my ass off until I couldn't remember what the reason of my melancholy was.

Daniel was there along with me, the same way he is now and is the only guy who knows the truth along with Matthew that I had spent the night alone. Stacey, taking the advantage of my drunk self had attached herself to my arm and I shared a brief kiss with her, not that I liked it but the attention it got me was what I did like. And in my drunken daze, I kept kissing that manipulative bitch.

That was all that happened cause I was sober enough to be reminded of the chocolate eyed guy who was the one I wanted to kiss. I'd gently stopped kissing the slut and got up and locked myself in the bedroom of Daniel's house where the party was. The booze in my system made me disoriented and I'd finally fallen asleep and woken up in the morning alone and dressed.

Two days later when I'd gone back to school, Stacey had the rumours spread that I'd treated her real nice in bed and that we were dating. When I'd confronted her about it in alone, she was way too insistent about us dating and gave me stupid but enough reasons to comply with her.

I'd been an idiot to think it was gonna work cause what I really wanted to achieve was making Ash jealous but instead I'd ended up hurting him. Ash hadn't spoken or texted to me since the semi finals of the NINE Teens and he'd ignored all my calls and texts and flipped me off.

Besides that, Stacey had stuck herself like a leech to me and whenever I tried breaking things off with her, she'd find a way to not to.

All these unfortunate events were getting on my nerves and all I wanted to do was punch something up and that's what I did a few minutes ago. I punched the punching bag in the gym until my knuckles were bleeding and the bag had given way atlast.

After my much violent and showy catharsis, I'd resorted to doing weights which were a heavy and non destructive exercise to my surroundings.

"What's wrong with you?" Kyle, one of my teammates asked.

"Nothing bro, just working out" I replied with a straight face.

"Yeap, nothing gives the quarterback enough strength to break a punching bag" Noah responded slapping a hand on my back.

"Leave him alone guys, he has family issues to deal with. Let's mess around with Zaid and Blake over there. Cason can join us later." Matthew said coming to my rescue.