Xmas

{Asher's Pov}

My eyes fluttered open into darkness as a smile stretched on to my face. Only that it didn't last long and I realised it was only a dream.

I brushed my lips with my finger tips and could feel them still tingling under my touch. I had dreamt of the magical and though short but one of the best moments of my life when Cas had collided his firm yet soft lips on my own. The memory had played again in my dream without an ending that had hurt me in real life.

I didn't know if it was the for the better or worse that I felt blissful while experiencing the dream I most certainly could never live. I had felt shivers going down my spine when Cason had attached his lips on mine and the zumba my stomach did was something I wasn't gonna forget anytime soon.

"I'm in love with a guy who doesn't even know it" I muttered to myself sighing at my inability to reduce the obsession I had with Cason. I mean this is what obsession is right? I hope I don't go completely psycho killer crazy or something next. The number of mental illness' I've got in past months is kinda really scary, depression and anxiety being the most prominent one's but then I think I may be suffering from Obsessive compulsive disorders cause I'm obsessed with Cason, maybe a bit of schizophrenia too, next thing I know i have psychosis and I'm admitted in a mental hospital for trying to suicide cause I was being tortured by my own mind.

Shaking my head to get rid of the horrendous ideas it was sporting at 4'o'clock in the morning, which again seems to be an idiotic thing to do since shaking my head physically won't actually help quiet my exaggerative mind, I looked around my room for some distraction.

My eyes finally started to focus from my sleepy haze and I realised Faith and Ivara were leaving but before I could say anything they were out of door. I wanted to call out to them but I didn't cause I didn't want any family members to wake up. So instead I just watched the door I don't know why and again let my mind wonder about things that were going on in my life without me wanting them to.

"Morning, an early morning person are we?" Zeus's deep voice broke my train of thought as he entered my room.

"Yes I am, Good morning..."

"Ivara and Faith left just a few minutes ago" he stated.

"I know.. I saw them leave... Aren't you leaving?" I asked without meaning to offend him.

"You kicking me out?" Zeus said as he faked hurt holding a hand on his chest as he flopped down beside me on my bed so that both of us were leaning on my headboard.

"Sorry I didn't mean it that way..."

"It's cool" he said as both of us looked outside the window into the starry sky. Usually being in a town, it's rare to see a star filled sky but for some reason it was visible today.

"You know you should leave before someone sees you with me, with my parents having an inkling that I'm gay they'd jump to very bad assumptions you know..." I said genuinely worried of someone seeing me and Zeus. Besides I and Faith had slept top and tail on my bed and let's say Faith moves a lot in her sleep and my bed sheets were really out of place. Great I'll have to arrange my bed again, I groaned internally.

"Hmm what if they think we had sex?" Zeus said bluntly giving me a flirty smirk. Don't these guys get tired of doing that, I mean Zeus, Ceasar, Cason every guy I make a good friend is a flirt, I mean Daniel's flirty too but he doesn't flirt with me so atleast I don't have to worry about him.

Rolling my eyes I retorted "Atleast I want them to think I have class while I did it."

Zeus looked shocked and I bit my lip to stop the smile I wanted to have, for one of the first times I had muted the most popular guy in town.