Winter Solstice Gala [Part three]

This chapter has a little suprise for you guys... *Smiles devilishly*
Above are the dresses worn by the ladies at the ball. Also I'd like suggestions of cast for Leah, the twins and the jock friends of Cason including Matthew.

Also I wanted to name this particular part as 'The last piece of my puzzle" but then no. 23 gets compromised so ehhh.

Enjoy!!
~

{Asher's Pov}

"Whoa" I gasped at the semi castle we'd arrived at. Zeus shook his head as he pushed me ahead holding my shoulders. Leah just gave me an "it's fine" when we were about to enter.

I was in a stupor as we entered the house. There were two long hallways on either side of a crafty wooden door lit by chandeliers, candles and flambeaus and artificial lamps giving the place an rich golden hue.

"The front door leads to the main living area aka the part of the house we actually live in." Leah whispered to me as we walked through the right corridor.

"Where are we going now?"

"The recreational side of the house, at the ballroom and stuff." Zeus said nonchalantly.

"You have a ballroom?" I whisper yelled in suprise making Leah laugh.

"And more stuff that we only use while fancy parties like this one" Zeus said shaking his head and scrunching his face in disgust.

"The hallway behind us leads to the guest rooms and tower." Leah filled me in before we entered the ballroom. I felt as if I was transported into the set of Beauty and Beast and Emma Watson would waltzed down into the room any minute.

It wasn't much crowded and the moment we arrived, thanks to the  epitome of perfection standing on either side of me, everyone looked over at us making me squirm. I downcast my gaze but Zeus was quick to whisper "Ash, these are just elegant looking minions and clowns, you have no reason to feel awkward. Follow my lead."

Then Zeus walked with confidence in his stride reminding me of who Zeus Dumas was in the society. He looked like an alpha lion walking amidst the proud yet lesser priveleged lions.

As instructed as followed his lead and Leah accompanied me, putting her hand in mine the way those classy couples do and thus making the tomato me blush as I smiled at the unfamiliar faces looking at me with curiosity. Thankfully Leah had been generous to do my hair which wouldn't budge from their messy look when I tried to put them in place. Besides that, I could pull off the formal look like the back of my hand cause of attending my dad's parties and cause my parents believed in general upbringing and had taught me stuff.

My five'o'clock stubble had been groomed nicely by me earlier today for some miraculous reason and it served me well. Soon we stopped by a table whereas Zeus went to talk to his parents.

"Who are you?" A chirpy voice asked me as I pulled out the chair for Leah to take a seat at. Yeah I know I'm a gentleman haha.

I looked down to see the source of the cute voice being a cute boy with an apple haircut wearing a small tux making him look like one of those kids in advetisements that portray adult ideas.

"I'm Asher Cromwell.."

"Are you Leah's boyfriend?" Another sweet voice asked as a cute girl in an pink frock and a Minnie mouse hair band and a small ponytail tugged at my pants from behind me making Leah giggle in that lady like manner she had at my house.

"Uhh no... I'm Zeus's friend." I said taking a seat after I helped the two kids sit on the chairs as my face heated up.

"Oh, but you aren't scary and big like his other friends" the boy said.