And it's an Hatrick!!

{Asher's Pov}

It's Tuesday, so Ivara will be back to school today. That girl never misses school and the one day she's absent, they gave an holiday cause a jock put the chemistry lab on fire on Monday morning while he tried to complete a project. To be honest, it was hilarious given that the culprit jock was Augustus Brooks, boyfriend to our dear Faith. Now Faith is a lucky gal, she fell in love with Gus Waters from TFIOS and then see her luck, found a guy named Augustus who liked her back. Hence we tease her 'Fate is very kind to Faith'. Yep I know it's completely lame and Doris was the one to actually make it up but I'm a good person, so I supported him nonetheless.

Everyone was busy since Friday, Ivara had gone to the funeral of our beloved Avenger maker, that girl simply is in love with them; then there was Faith who was busy with Augustus and Doris had well all plans except for hanging out of his house unless we played football, but since I don't, he too didn't meet me.

I was sitting in the class on my first bench cause I'm short, Faith would usually sit behind me and Ivara beside her seat on the left side of us. We had single tables so we didn't have to share, such a bliss. Doris sat on the front bench next to me on the right side and he was fast asleep. His window faced the backside of our college, which faced a forest that stretched for miles as it climbed on small hills beyond which the sun rose. Such a blessing that window was, plus the seniors had classes on the fifth floor, we didn't have to change them but we would exchange books from our lockers outside. Yes, we were damn lucky.

Faith entered the class giggling with Augustus behind her scratching the back of his neck."Morning people, I hope you had a nice long weekend. Thanks to our dear 'Gus'..." I said pointedly. He did burn the last part of my table in the chem lab...

"Sorry bruh, I was with Faith all weekend and didn't realize that I had to complete the project..." he said guiltily.

I squinted my eyes at him"Yes you lovesick puppy, I know, but two things that bother me are, first how come you aren't suspended or fined or something for what you did and two, how in the world did you manage to put the lab on fire when you were completing a written project?" I asked him rather amused.

"Ok the answer to you're first question is, I didn't get fined or suspended cause the Principal is my aunt and to the second, is that...even I don't know, one moment I'm writing and turned to get my bottle and the next, my chem project was on fire," he said chuckling. "And I may have panicked a bit as I threw that on the front desk lighting up all the stash of papers and a few flamamable chemicals..." he said guiltily as he blushed.

"What the fudge!!" I burst out laughing,  waking sleepy Doris in the process as Faith tried keeping a straight face, key word: tried, cause moments later both of us were laughing, cackling like witches.

"Ok, I guess she's back with her lot," he said eyeing us with an knowing look."See ya later babe," he said to Faith before giving her a pec and leaving for his class.

"Bye Asher, and truly, you need to control those laughing fits."

"Yeah, bye." I said as I saw him walk away. No sooner did Augustus go, Ivara entered. "Good morning!!" I greeted her." Good morning! It would be actually good if we had an off today as well.." she said sitting tiredly on her desk.

Faith and Doris were busy discussing a game so I took that as a chance and went to Ivara. In one look, she knew we needed to talk, more like I needed to tell her about Cason.

So in the break after three torturous periods of Math, I and Ivara went to the cafeteria where I told her about Cason.

"So he called again on Sunday and then yesterday too."