Gimme ten minutes. [Part one]

Above is the pic of Angela.
Enjoy!!!

~

{Asher's Pov}

'Last night Cas asked me for a movie'. My heart was overflowing with mirth as it replayed the thought again and again.

Since it was Friday night, the gang was at my place for a night out.

The moment I had told Ivara and Faith, they'd started gushing over it and poor Doris was literally thrown out of my house by them saying that they had girl issues to discuss.

Women!!! I'm a guy and you're keeping me. Nonetheless as Doris kinda lives under a rock so it wasn't a wonder that he didn't really realise that.

I had asked my mom and dad about the movie but I told them I was going out with Cas, Daniel and Faith. I'm usually never the one to lie about my outings but lately the developments in my life needed me to lie if I was to get permission. Faith had agreed to it too so no worries.

Besides, the talk with my mom few days ago was very fresh in my mind and telling her I was going alone withCason would only cause me not getting her permission.

So around nine, when all the three of us had woke up, Ivara and Faith had become my 'closet Queens' as what they called themselves when I tried to stop them from browsing my closet.

After a lot of debating and a lot of apparel changing on my part which, mind you was more exhaustive than my nerves regarding the movie outing later tonight, both of them finally chose an outfit for my poor self.

Mom and Dad were going out to a family friend's place where they had tried really hard to persuade me to go to but failed as I and Faith kept determined faces at them. So Ivara and Faith were going to stay until I left later tonight.

~

After mom and dad left around 3 in the afternoon, we had a friendly lunch wherein the hot topic was what all could I be doing on my passive movie date. Ivara was the one who suprised me the most, I'd never seen Ivara act so girly before and even now when she did, she still had that mature tinge to her form and at times she just didn't know how to respond to the stuff Faith said. Well, I didn't complain, this side of Ivara was just as much agreeable to me than her usual self composed logical side.

After our lunch, Faith and Ivara forced me to take a nap for about three hours so I wouldn't have my characteristic dark circles and they also made me bail on my swimming class.

Armond gave me three calls but since my mobile was with Ivara, she gave him a nice piece of her mind since she was very impatient when it came to ignorance. I snickered as I heard her scold him and I could hear Faith laughing down the hall as Ivara hung up saying a "What? That guy was irritating!"

I didn't disagree, he was a bit too much irritating for my taste too and he'd probably learnt a good lesson for his life.

After my nap, around 7:30 pm, I excused myself for a relaxing shower which helped me calm my nerves. As time went by, they were getting the better of me to say the least but the moment I was out was one of the most embarassing moment of my life.

On my bed were sitting the two chipmunks feasting on my chocolates!!!

I gave them a glare and both literally threw their chocolates down my bed trying to hide their sin.

But that's not the embarrassing part, that part was when I saw the clothes designated for my outing arranged stylishly on my bed along with my innerwear. My jaw dropped when I saw Faith slide a pack of condoms beside it saying "Just in case you know."