FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT

posted 10-29-14 

Hey everybody this is the final announcement before the book release,

So I've come to the conclusion to do a prequel and a sequel. My decision for this can be justified with a want to create a full circle with the events that lead up to Nova's betrayal and after Honey and Tyrones "love connection." I cannot tell you what will happen in either or but know everything you think, or want to happen, most likely won't. That's just the type of writer I am. *kanye shrugs*

A lot of you guys feedback were very, very helpful in this decision and I thank those that took the time out to message me their thoughts and express their love for my book. For the others, some of ya'll need Jesus. and to reread "Dippin' Low"  because some of the thoughts that came out of some of ya'lls mouth was like you weren't even paying attention to the story. "Dippin' Low" is not and will not be some run of the mill drug story. Don't know what I mean?

. No countless baby mamas. 

. No drug cartel

. No gangbanging.

. No gang armies.

Don't get me wrong I have nothing against those stories, but that's not what I'm trying to create with this trilogy. Understand something else, ZEKE IS DEAD! I hope that was blunt enough. Stop with all the bring Zeke back please. He's not coming back, end of story.

There will be lots of new people, tons of surprises and shockers that will blow your mind.

I will not tell you which one will be posted first but know it's coming very, very soon. (Between Oct. 31- Nov. 5)

Thank you again with a million smiles, hugs and kisses to the loyal fans who was shooting with me in the gym since the beginning and those who acquired a new love for my book. I love you all!

TURN UP! *throws that ass in a circle* *Stops and looks around at everyone else* no? Okay, that's fine lol

*update! The book is released with a cover and synopsis!* check it out, titled "Dippin' Low: A Girl named Cassandra."! Yay!