So Far So Good...Do You Need to Be Caught Up?

This is to catch people up who may be lost or confused as to what is going on. believe me when I say I have had many questions as to what the hell is going on.

Honey(main character)

Honey a.k.a Cassandra Jones works at Hustler's Palace for a man named Big Poppa. She has been shackin' her ass and enjoying the perks (fucking Quincy) while working at Hustlers palace for four years. She recently have been promoted from stripper to owner after careful consideration from Big Poppa. She also has an interest of a man named Zeke who she met at the grocery store after her best friend Nova awkwardly introduced them to eachother. They have been on a few dates and is on to date number three. She does not know of the schemin' and backstabbing that is going on right in front of her face.

Nova

Nova is one of Hone'ys bestfriend's aside from Tyrone. Nova, after finding out in chapter 11, works at a Bunny Ranch that Big Poppa also owns. She is not very happy at her job and is jeleous of honey, (finding this out in chapter 11 also) She has a plan to scheme against her best friend with a man named Zeke (finding this out in chapter 12. that is a private chapter). Though she schemes to help Zeke take the buisness from honey, her own true intentions are unclear. How cunning and coniving can Nova be?

Tyrone

Tyrone is Honey's other best friend who showed up to Hustler's Palace back in the earlier chapters of the book. He has returned to be a marketing Representative for a Las Vegas Casino. He openly shows Honey that he likes her though she doesn't see it. She thinks its all just mood swings. Though we have seen that he felt some type of way when Nova mentioned Zeke dippin; into Honey's jar in chapter 11. Will Tyrone be able to ever confess his feelings for Honey?

Big Poppa

Big Poppa is the owner and founder of Hustler's Palace, (where Honey works and now runs) and the bunny ranch(where Nova works) He now wants to pass the business to Honey so that he might invest in other businesses. We find out that his son is Zeke and that he does not trust him to run his business for the purpose of ill intentions. 

Zeke

Zeke is the light, sexy, grey-eyed colored man who Honey meets in the grocery store and soon begins to like. We come to realize that Zeke has ill intentions with not only the business he plans to run with the help of Nova but that he's only with Honey for his own reasons. Though, we do see that he does develop some sort of feelings for Honey even if its not what he intended. Chapter 12 ends with Nova threatening that Zeke sticks to the plan or that he wont be the only one she'd be getting rid of.

Teddy

New to the story, Teddy is Honey's ex from three years ago. We find out that he was her inspiration for her nickname Honey and finds out he is back in town in chapter 11 continuing on into chapter 12. Teddy wants Honey for his own menacing purposes and poor honey is unaware but may have a clue. 

So far, the story is half-way over with more twist and turns to come. I hope this helps and I thank you all for the reads, comments and votes and keep them coming. If you have any questions please comment below and they will be answered :)

Thank you again and stay tuned for chapter 13. CHAPTER 12 IS PRIVATE but the link is in my bio and message board if you are a fan and cant access from the story contents. it is important that chapter 12 is read :) 

Thank you once again for the support of this book!

Xx Amoni xX