Chapter 6: Sweet Reunion

"This is the seduction room..where I'm completely seduced by a stripper."

(Tyrone in MM) 

                                                                                                                                                       Chapter |6|

Honey

I placed my hands on my hips as I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"If it isn't Tyrone." I said lightly laughing while I made my way to his side of the couch as he watched me closely with a big smile. Once beside him, I leaned in for a hug and it felt as good as I remembered. The only other person I knew from my life back in Westbrook was Tyrone. Nova, he and I were a tight group with dreams as big as the moon. Nova's was to go to school for nursing, but when her Mama lost her job that summer before she was supposed to start, Nova couldn't afford schooling so she was forced to resignate her acceptance letter.  

Mine was to become a neurologist. I loved to study the nerves and the intellect of the mind and desired to pursue it, but my situation was different from Nova. I had the money to go, but my Mother saw otherwise. She took my money for schooling and told me college was no place for a hood girl. 

The crazy part was I believed her. Till this day I still do. But that pity party was for another day because I feel like now, I'm doing damn well for myself despite anyone's opinion. 

But here was Tyrone, the only one who made it out of the hood from the three of us. I could tell he succeeded in what he wanted to do. He sat here beside me in a casual Armani suit, no tie. The white shirt was unbuttoned at the collar and he had his black cuffs rolled a bit and damn, did he smell delicious. 

Taking in his scent I was prepared for him to speak and the deep sound resonated from his vocal cords to my pussy. 

Damn, Tyrone. 

"Nice to see you too Cassy," He broke the hug and held me at arm's length. His eyes slowly went from mine to my abdomen and back up. "Or should I call you Honey?" He smirked. He cut off all his hair in a bald but kept the goatee making me wonder if this was a new fad for the men. If it was, I loved it. He almost took on the resemblance of Tay Diggs. Someone he did not look like growing up. I kept picturing the corny afro and a gap in his teeth. 

I smiled. "When I'm here, call me Honey. Only you know my real name here so," I placed my finger in front of my lips. "Shush." 

"Of course." He chuckled and placed his left hand on my thigh. "How have you been though? How is Nova, do you still speak to her?  How is your Mother? I hope she's well! Damn, it's been so long since I've been back home. Did you-,"

I began to laugh at his amount of questions and help up my hand waving it for him to stop talking. "Tyrone, Tyrone, please. One at a time." 

"I'm sorry Cassy; it's just been so long." He smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. I could tell he really missed home and when he left, I missed him but he was gone to do great things and I definitely didn't plan on seeing him again and this was five years ago. Shit, if I went to school and graduated, I wouldn't even think twice about going back home to Westbrook. Mama said you can't take the hood out of the girl, but I damn sure was going to try if I had the chance. But thinking on it now, I find it silly. 

This lifestyle isn't that bad. 

I tapped my finger on my chin. "Let's see, I have been good as you can tell. When you left for school, I started stripping. Well I and Nova have." Tyrone raised his eyebrow and began to open his mouth to speak but I wasn't going to let him.

"Let me stop you right there before you say anything. Unlike you, Nova and I didn't have the money to start stripping and thought if we can't go to school why not make something out of the situation."

"Why not get a regular 9-5 job?" 

I looked down at my freshly done nails and shrugged.

"We wanted something fast and quick and we felt like our prayers were answered when we met Big Poppa."

"Who is Big Poppa?" I met Tyrone's questioning eyes and leaned back against the couch, him doing the same with his elbow resting on the side of the couch and the side of his head rested in his palm. 

"He's the owner of this place."

"Ah, ok."

"After meeting him, our lives changed. He had me work here and Nova work at a different one not too far from here."

His face lit up and as I expected he said, "Do you know which one? I want to stop by and say hi."

I smiled. "Yeah,  I don't know if she's working tonight but I can give you her number when I get off."

"That's cool."

I scooted in a little closer to him and brushed off some invisible dirt off his shoulder. 

"But I see you're doing well for yourself! What have been up to and how did you become so successful doing it?"

He chuckled and popped his collar. "Oh, you peeped out my outfit?" I rolled my eyes and laughed. 

"Boy, stop playing and fill me in!"

"Aight, Well I went to UCLA and majored in Business marketing and communications. Gained an internship here in Nevada in Las Vegas and just finished the internship becoming a marketing Rep for one of the casinos."

"Damn, homie. They must be paying you really good." I saw the Rolex that rested on his wrist and lifted his arm to my ear to make sure it was real. The thing people didn't know about Rolex was that they made their watched so that they didn't tick. "Damn, Ty, real good if you can afford a real Rolley." 

He took his wrist back. "Peeping them new cheeks and twins, I see you doing good too lil mama."

"Oh you see this?" I stood and twirled, Sticking my ass out and jiggling my breast in my hands.

I saw as Tyrone unbuttoned the second button on his collar as if he was getting hot. "Girl, you better stop playing." I'm sure he meant to sound playful but it came out more like a man wrestling with his emotions and I could tell that wasn't all he was trying not to show. 

I stopped teasing him and sat back on the couch. "So how long are you here for?"

"I'm moving back. I'll be staying in Melborne."

"Oh, well then we'll definitely have to catch up." He returned my smile and for some reason, I couldn't shake the urge to look at those full lips. I never had one sexual thought about Tyrone when we were living back in the hood, but now...

"Most definitely," He placed his finger underneath my chin. "Still beautiful." He whispered. 

Just then the drapes flew open.

"Oh my bad, didn't know this room was taken." It was a regular customer. He was standing with caramel waiting for a lap dance. I recognized him because he would always smack my ass whenever I would walk past him. 

I looked back to Tyrone and his eyes were lowered but his jaw clenched in frustration. 

I slowly stood and mentally thanked the customer for interrupting. As good as Tyrone looked, I couldn't allow anything to jeopardize our friendship. He was the only man I've interacted with and didn't fuck and I wanted to keep it that way. 

"You good, we were just finishing up." I straightened my top and fixed the thong and looked back at Tyrone apologetically. "Meet me at the front around two. That's when I get off."

He nodded obviously still frustrated and stood fixing his suit. I looked back to caramel and smiled as I headed on back downstairs to finish the rest of my shift. I was ready to find Quincy because even though I couldn't, or rather would not allow myself to have Tyrone, did not mean my pussy was not throbbing for the need of dick. Tonight was one of those nights where I was going to fuck the hell out of Quincy.

Chapter 7 can only be read if you are a fan! Wattpad has made it so and so it shall be!