Chapter 7: Side Effects

"I blame it on the model broad with the Hollywood smile, aww stripper booty with a rack like wow."-Frank Ocean

 (Quincy in MM)

                                                                                                                                                    Chapter  |7|

My mind was still reeling in the thoughts of Tyrone and our surprising encounter. Seeing him again simply made me hot and bothered causing me to need some immediate release and I knew exactly who I wanted to help me do that. 

Crossing the main floor in search of Quincy, I spotted him leaning on the bar having a chat with Wallflower. She had her arms propped up to the counter and her head bend while he whispered something in her ear. His hand was closed on top of hers, a familiar exchange that they do from time to time.

Wallflower lifted her head and locked eyes with mine grinning from ear to ear. I knew exactly what this all meant and I was ready to turn my night up a notch. Quincy gave her a good amount of what she needed. Well, what we needed. Then again, Quincy was never one to disappoint.

I smiled back wanting to contain just how happy I was to finally get some time to let loose.

I tapped on Quincy's shoulder. "Hey, Quincy."

Quincy looked down at me and showed off his pearly whites turning his body completely towards me. "What's good lil' shawty."

I placed my hand on his arm and nudged my head towards Wallflower who was intently looking at Quincy and me.

"Is that what I think it is?"

Quincy nodded his head. "Yea, you tryna do this right quick?"

I leaned in closer to him and pressed my body against his. Running my hand down his chest and up his shirt, I licked my lips.

"I don't know about quick 'cause I got something else in mind..." I allowed my words to trail off and soon after I saw the realization of what I said spread across his face. He smiled wide and grabbed hold of my wrist.

"Shit, let's make this happen lil' mama."

Right then, I heard Wallflower suck her teeth in annoyance. "Ya'll always get to have fun while a nigga stuck behind the counter with these drunken fools." She stood upright tossing her hair behind her shoulder.  "When ya'll gonna let a bitch join in on the fun?" She crossed her arms across her perky chest, waiting for an answer.

I couldn't help but laugh. This heffa was out of her mind if she thought I was about to share Quincy. He may not be mine, but I damn sure was not about to have another stripper in here have the right to claim him. And that damn sure went for Wallflower too. Don't get me wrong, there were times when she would undress before she stripped and I would catch my self starring at those double D's and that apple bottom. Baby girl was all that, but I didn't share my men nor my stash and I currently had both.

"Wallflower, now you know damn well I don't share!"

"Now hold up shawty. That don't sound half bad." Quincy was rubbing his goatee assessing Wallflower from head to toe. I knew exactly what he was thinking. The same thing any man would think once they caught a glimpse of Wallflower but not this time. I wasn't having that.

I shook my head. "No! Now let's go before I change my mind." Not waiting to hear what else Wallflower had to say, I grabbed his hand in mine and made a beeline straight for the second floor and into one of the open rooms. I wasted no time pushing him on the couch taking my position on the pole table. With my legs crossed, I looked in to his eyes and wiggled my eyebrows suggestively.