Chapter 23: open wounds

“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” 

― Leo Tolstoy

chapter 23

Honey

To say I felt like shit when I woke up would be an understatement. It would be more like as if twenty eighteen wheelers ran over my head. I sat up holding my head trying hard as hell to figure out where the hell I was. My throat was itchy and dry and I could feel the crunching of the crust in my eyes everytime I blinked to see my surroundings.

"Mm, where you goin'?" Looking up at me was Quincy. He appeared to be naked underneath the sheets. He reached for me, his hand landing on my left breast and it was then too that I realized that I was also naked.

He pinched my nipple and licked his dry lips.

"I figured we could get another round in before you go."

Another round? I waved him off as another wave of pain hit me like a ton of bricks. "Not until I figure out what happened last night." My mouth seriously felt like the Sahara Desert and I needed some water fast. I cautiously swung my legs over to the edge of the bed against Quincy's whining of wanting me to stay in bed.

Immediately standing I could feel the pain between my legs shocking me a little. For a fraction of a second, it was hard for me to get my footing.  I heard Quincy's throaty chuckle. "Damn I laid it on you that good?" Not looking back I rolled my eyes.

I didn't have time for his ego. "But I can't take all the credit. Ain't that right, Wallflower?"

Wallflower was here too? Then I remembered that we were at her house. The only part I seemed to remember was arriving here. Popping a few bottles and two pills later, I'm fucked up with no recollection.

I quickly turned around on my heel and with me standing, I could definitely see her tangled beneath the white sheets. Her long hair was wild anf tangled, her face planted inside the pillow and she even had one leg hanging over the edge of the bed. Enough of the covers were pulled back exposing the underside of her breasts and Caramel colored back. Quincy gently pushed against her side to wake her up but from the confused look and runny make-up I could tell she didn't know what the hell was going on either.

She squinted her eyes and blinked a few times before looking at Quincy then at my naked body and then finally looking at herself.

"Well its seems the threesome I always wanted finally happened. Shit, it ain't even my birthday." She said in a raspy voice.

Shit, a threesome was also one of my fantasies but it was also important that I at least remembered it.

Quincy put on the biggest kool-aide "Ion know mane. Real talk, that was the best night of my life." He looked between the both of us and whistled. "Shit y'all both might just have the best pussy so far."

I rolled my eyes and looked around in search of my clothes and belongings. There was no real need for me to stick around.

"You leaving?" Wallflower asked. I nodded my head and found my underwear and skirt. Now where the hell was my shirt?

"You sure you don't want to stay?" I shook my head and she sighed in defeat. All I really wanted to do was find my clothes, pop some Alleve and lay down. I wasn't in the mood for anybodies shenanigans.

"Naw, ima just go home and sleep this hangover off." Finally finding my blouse, Wallflower found my purse and Quincy called a cab for me to take me back to the club to get my car.